Posts by guitarmania62

The inputs level settings are depending in your guitars output usually.
    Even on high drive amp models it could be enough to set the distorted sens at 0 for a strat with humbucker....but there are a lot of infos about this on the forum and good infos in wiKPA.

At NAMM CK went out of his way to show it to me. I asked him about mentioning it here - or other places - and he said to go ahead (after initially asking me not to). From this I would deduce that it should be available in the near term.

Incidentally, he was very engaging and funny in person....although, obviously very serious about the product. He remembered me from the 2-previous NAMM shows and wanted to know my screen name (my real name was on my NAMM badge). He would be a terrific guy to have a beer with.

I believe that he is extremely proud of it (deservedly), and has an extensive list of ideas for the future under development (which he did not elaborate on).

Dlaut, have You tryied out the perform mode too??? :huh:8)
    Tell us more about it!!!! :)

:P I,ve writed almost perfect, not perfect. :)
    ....and You must to recognize, that in amp sound realism and responding, the KPA is the winner.
    I have used both of them side by side about a month, after I have used the Axe Fx alone almost two years.....And the winner was the Kemper because of his responding nature to my guitar playing and his sounds quality....Of course I,m not a metal guitar player, (I,ve read somewhere that the Kemper is lacks in some metal amps profiling), but I must to say, that I have liked to use a ton of effects, synths, and tube amps before. And I like the crunch and clean and almost-clean amp tones with that tube touch, the saturation, which are sounding so good in my KPA alone, without my full rack of effects and amps. :)
    Before, I was charmed by the Fractal, but for that tube-like feeling I was used every time one of my real amps in combination with the Axe Fx, to sound and feel good.
    I,m not again Axe Fx, I,m only say, that for me the Kemper is the most good sounding one, even if it,s very poor controllable on scene.
    I,m sorry, if I was a bit agitated before, but for me the KPA is the first real possibility to obtain that studio sound on the stage without complicated racks and amps systems, which have caused a lot of headaches to me before, because of the instability of them (too many bad tubes, bad connections, bad switches, broken cables and so on).... :(
    Now I,m a very happy Kemper user, my only complains are the missing of an inteligent harmonist, maybe a rogerlinns adrenalin-type arpeggiator, the looping possibilityies restricted area and the midi controlling poorness. :(

there is no eventide machine, even the most expensive one, that has the incredible distortion that the KPA has!

Hahaha!!!!
    Michaelmellner, I like this!!!! :thumbup: You are right in every aspect!
    This is the truth!
    The Kemper is not for the effect maniacs!
    It was built for pure, natural, best guitar tone lovers!
    I was from the first ones who asked about harmonist. After a few months I have tryed to use my Kemper with an Eventide Ultra and sometimes with my G-Force, but it was too complicate to care them with me. After this I was purchased a Digitech Harmonyman, which was much smaller and enough intelligent and good sounding, but now I have realised that in last two monts I don,t use and bring with me any of them.
    I like the pure tone of the KPA with the magnificient (but of course very limited) internal effects better and better, day by day.
    I don,t need anymore a full rack of effects to bring with me to every concert. I,ve realised that it was the time to growing up for me!
    ..............but after all it would be great to have my perfect sounding KPA an intelligent pitch shifter included, because I,ve trusth in Kempers effects sound quality! :thumbup:

Who cares about studios, you can have real amps there? In a studio you could use a different amp for every different sound, that's something you can't do on stage.

Who cares about studios?
    In last 40 Years everyone, because the studios are the "kitchens" of the sound for everyone. In studios are born the news sounds from seventhies.

You can have real amps there?
    Yes, a lot. More than You can imagine...., and very special collections of rare amps.

In a studio you could use a different amp for every different sound, that's something you can't do on stage.
    For this is a perfect choice the KPA, who is totally different from the other modellers, because You can copy, recreate and use on scene that "cooked" sound in the studio exactly which can,t be doing with anything else. :thumbup:

For this reason is the Kemper the perfect choice for everyone who is working with real amps. The KPA make a profile, an almost perfect clone from amps sounds not a simulation and react perfect to the guitar playing, like a real tube amp, not like a digital amp simulator!!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: