Posts by GearJocke

It's funny to read all criticism from all who haven't even tried one yet and even have decided their opion is right. That's like when people criticize a movie that they haven't seen yet. Which we have seen many times before. How about use common sense instead of emotional expressions without any substance whatsoever? Is it too hard? Wait until it is released and tested? No?

I be bass trappin' today! Also got some of my heroes up and a few more decorations. The studio will be getting 2 more acoustic side panels (blank area on adjacent walls) and 2 overhead clouds. The double doors to the amp/vocal room will get some diffusers on them.

Your heroes? Lemme guess the first pic is Jack Sparrow and the second one ET. :whistling: :saint: Ted Nugent, I wouldn't guessed it. Killer guitarist but a wacko. :wacko: As soon as he open his mouth, no shut up and play yer guitar instead.

As Frank Zappa said: shut up and play yer guitar.

There are two kind of ppl. Those who invent something and those who come after and whine.

Bayoutexan, just skip this. It's a woman singing rock/metal. :S :D ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I must be a chauvinist. I can count on one hand how many female rock/metal vocalist I care to listen to. I can't stand women vocalist trying to do death metal, though I can't stand men doing it either. So, female Beast Mode don't work for me.

Do you dare to say that to your wife or only on the net? :D :D I begg to differ. There are some women in rock/metal I like and sing better than most male singers do. I can agree about death metal vocalists. Well at least 99%. There are a very few I can stand. Some you just can't hear a word and it sounds like woawoowaaowwoowaa the whole time. I can't stop laughing when I hear that. :D It sounds like disney death metal.

Oh yes, Amy Lee! Counts for me... not only with Evanescence :thumbup: 8)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Never heard of and.... another of hundreds of Eddie Vedder imitator. :rolleyes: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

No. That’s over simplistic. There’s more to it than that.

Mono (monophonic) sound is single-channel audio where all the instruments are mixed into one signal, intended to be heard as if emanating from one position. Stereo (stereophonic) sound is achieved by using two audio channels feeding

It’s still stereo no matter what you say.

Yes….a good point. Absolutely. Still I wonder why people doesn’t just put the physical Kemper on tuner mode at all times. That way the tuner is present at all times and one just has to look at the Kemper.

Compared to that, it’s a hassle to press a bottom inside a software to pull out a tuner or even if it’s behind the DAW and you have to find the RM first, before you can press the tuner. I find it a lot less convenient. How many people can’t see their physical Kemper from where, the play the guitar?

It’s not that i CANNOT see it being useful to others at all. It’s just nothing I find necessary at all. For my use it’s even completely useless.

Ah since you have it placed what is perfect for you it must be be same for everyone else. Smart thinking Sherlock. :whistling: Since my desk is the size it is and with a computer screen, two monitor stands there's no other way for me than to have the kemper placed on the side. I guess that's the situation for more than me that have their kempers on the desk. And for those that have it besides the desk....... I can't speak for them.

Yeah, sad. Still got the album I bought in 78. Holds up.

If I didn't know or never heard of April Wine I would think it was done somewhere in the 70-80's or a new band that want to imitate the sound of late 70's-early 80's. Part of the less timeless produced and mixed albums if you ask me.

Heard a band on Planet Rock this morning whilst doing random stuff around the house and thought Woah! this sounds killer! That guitar tone is SICK! turns out it was Saxon! and with new material.. YO!! i aint heard these guys since i was a kid MANY moons ago...Jeez these dudes are in their 70s and got me banging my head like i was 17 again \m/ nothing like a good old dose of NWOBHM awesome to know the old generation still got some fire in them

Saxon is still a good band. Good song but I like this one better.