Posts by GearJocke

I have the Kemper as the only USB device on my computer and have set up the audio (Windows 11). I can hear audio from my computer but cannot get audio into the computer from the Kemper. I have tried using Cubase 12 Pro which I am very familiar with and have setup many interfaces with it. I also tried using Abelton Live 11 with the same result.

Anyone else have this issue?

Did you download asio4all? Kemper doesn't have any asio.Yet.

I don't know how many here that have seen this video and there are still ppl believe Eddie invented tapping.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And Steve did it before Eddie too

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yes all awards are garbage. I don't care if a band have sold millions of records or if I'm the only fan. Music is an art. Period. I wouldn't watch a award even if all my fav bands would be nominated and won. I couldn't care less and all the silly thanks for the prize and and thank you....and thank you...and....yawn.... zzzzzzzz

Why do you take it as an personal attack on your musical taste? You can like her and taylor how much you want. No one have said anything else.

I reject the whole "huge machine planning everything in the background". The music industry was and always is a business, not a charity. No one pretends otherwise. It doesn't exist to promote music, it exists to make money - and in fact so do many artists. The basis behind any company.

Sure. But in the past they could be patient and let bands grow slowly and some of them made it and a very few made it really big. Music business became only about the money and nothing else. So they killed the business themself. I remember when Neil Young got fired from Geffen records late 80s I believe. The reason? He didn't make enough commercial hit songs. He replied I have never written a commercial hit song. With a business only concerned about the money no one is willing to take risk. They want the new new kids on the block, the new nirvana, new....fill in. We see the same in the movie world. Take a risk a make something new? Nah lets do a remake instead. So the question is how many of todays hit songs will be remembered 50 years from now? How many of of them will be remembered 10 years from now? Or even 1-5 years from now?

So what does grammies and academy award mean? Prizes are bs no matter if it's music, film, sport etc.

I really don’t get the point of the OP’s post, particularly on this forum. Perhaps I’m wrong, but surely people here (on the private forum) have already purchased and are using the product. Maybe he is simply plugging the content creator for some reason.

The title, “I’m sure every Kemper user has watched this video” prefaced with “9.3 Million Views” is somewhat baffling. If he is sure that “Every Kemper user has watched the video, then why post it here? What is the motive?

This. Reminds me of a stupid comment from a woman i used to work with. She said you don't like Michel Jackson? He sold millions of records. Me: So what?

Gabi Wilson (H.E.R.) had more talent at 10 years old (15 years ago) than you've had in your entire life. How can you criticize anybody you don't know anything about? Don't you have YouTube?

Is she a talented guitarist?

9.3 million views.

External Content youtu.be