Posts by GearJocke

Have to agree. Too much gain on all high gain profiles I purchased so far. I once read an interview with Fredrik Nordstrom a long time ago and he said he boosted 1.5 khz for more string attack on guitars and that's something I end up doing most of the time. It's a beginner mistake that you need boost guitars, bass etc all the time. Iv'e been guilty of that too. Compression on guitars with medium to slow attack and fast release can make it sound liket it's picked harder than it is.

I read in a forum I'm member on and one member claimed he can hear if it's a real amp or Kemper because it's obvious because Kemper doens't sound like a real amp. Yeah right! He has never used or tried a Kemper. Same thing as with Evertune. I'ts funny with those who have never tried something knows best. :D It's like criticising a movie they've never seen.

Evertune and Kemper=best. :thumbsup: Guitarists with no firsthand experience have complained Evertune will ruin the guitar, it will not sound the same, no it sounds too well tuned and intonated. Really? Like Cederic show in his video Evertune will affect the sound a tiny bit. Well if you swap your TOM bridge with another brands TOM bridge, of course it will sound a tiny bit different too. I agree that the sustain will decrease with Evertune but how often do you really need much sustain? Tuning nightmares, haven't we all been there? Just because the tuner says it's in tune doesn't mean it's in tune. And how often after tuning you need to tune the guitar again? Well except for the B and E string. G string, do I need to say more? And if hits on the strings wasn't perfect and you start to play and you hear it's not in perfect tune? You need to start tuning it again. X( Tuning is the most boring thing of all. Evertune and Kemper are two best things that have happened in many years. Evertune said a longer time ago they will make bridges with tremolo but we haven't seen a sign of it yet. That would be cool too.

Yeah, I was horrible with labeling the rigs as I have so many pedals...No excuse though. I have a new system for naming all future profiles that will included the boost used without too long a file name. The savage drive is my fav so it is all over the packs. Even the free pack on the site. FYI, there is a 50% off code for the rest of the month, enter 50% at checkout.

Yeah so many profiles from profilers have a too long file name. :D No reason for that. Okey 50% is hard to resist :)

Anyone more than me hoping for more profilers using Fortin 33 booster? Got the updates from ReampZone with that pedal and it's really good and a nice flavor from a typical ts.

Sounds really great. And so there are those non Kemper users that claim that they can hear if it's the real amp or Kemper. So much BS. :D I have a couple of other profiles I will be purchasing but I will bookmark it and come back later and buy. Can't go wrong with the M's.

No idea since I haven't heard about it or own MW Rokpak. You have posted in the wrong place.This kind of questions belong to Third Party Rigs Discussion and not Commercial Announcements.
    Anway a mod will probably move it to there and someone else can answer your question. :)