Posts by jwnc

Paul was a monster player at 17, which is crazy. But he has such an incredible pop ear. Most of his pop/rock songs are so great and creative with a touch of humor with them. Plus he is a super nice guy and no ego at all.

HI,

Wow, thanks so much for all these! One of only things I was having issues with on the Kemper was the efx didn't seem that great to me. Well this has changed all this. Its nice to have another persons view on fx and freshen things up in your mind and playing. Loving these presets.

Can someone make a killer Sitar one?

Thanks again!
    Jason

Maybe a new compressor with traditional controls would be cool. I know we should always just use our ears to set sound. But having more standardized controls would help some of us get there a little faster and fine tune the sustain, etc.

Hi,

I think it would be nice to have the traditional compressor settings for the compressor pedals.
    Attach, Release, Ratio, Threshold etc.

I know we should set things by ear but this could help tailor the sound more and offer a little more flexibility.

Thanks for listening.
    Jason

Thanks, I am getting alittle bleed but not much to be honest. I feel like the profiled version just loses some of the dynamics of the amp. It doesnt push and pull, but maybe I need to more experimenting and use headphones and test so I get no bleed, etc.

Thanks,

I am very experienced on micing, etc, so that doesn't seem to be the issue. The issue seems to be when comparing the Profile VS the Amp after the profile it seems to lose something. Using the Profile/Reference amp button after the amp is profiled. It seems to compress it some or lose the spank/3D of it.

HI Guys,

First just want to state I love my Kemper and its amazing, so get that out of the way, haha.

Next, I have trying to profile a few of my clean amps, but mainly my Mesa Lonestar. While I can get a pretty close sound I feel like something is missing. I switch back and forth between the profile and amp and while the tone is close I feel like the profile gets less 3D and more flat sounding. It seems to lose the dynamics and push and pull of the amp when I switch back. Maybe this is just the limitation of the technology.

I have played the amp definition and all that stuff and it does sound better but I still feel like it looses something in translation. If this is just the way it is, then its no problem because it still sounds good but want to get it as close as I can hear it and feels. Any ideas or tips?

Thanks
    Jason

HI Guys,

First just want to state I love my Kemper and its amazing, so get that out of the way, haha.

Next, I have trying to profile a few of my clean amps, but mainly my Mesa Lonestar. While I can get a pretty close sound I feel like something is missing. I switch back and forth between the profile and amp and while the tone is close I feel like the profile gets less 3D and more flat sounding. It seems to lose the dynamics and push and pull of the amp when I switch back. Maybe this is just the limitation of the technology.

I have played the amp definition and all that stuff and it does sound better but I still feel like it looses something in translation. If this is just the way it is, then its no problem because it still sounds good but want to get it as close as I can hear it and feels. Any ideas or tips?

Thanks
    Jason