Posts by borsatan

Wow, besides the top dog profiler you're a great sport!!

Anyway, back on topic....: The Victory Amp Bundle is really really great. I love it. Great amps. If I would ever buy a 'real' amp, it would be a Victory. But hey, why would I, now I have this bundle? :D

I noticed something weird: If I lock cab X and browse to rig Y the rig sounds different than when I load rig Y and the change the cab to cab X.
    Anyone else noticed this? it shouldn't be different

(using merged rigs)

I just bought the pack. First impression is that there are a lot of usable classic rock tones in here!! I already found some great Marshall-like tones that I've been looking for some time, now.
    I really like the approach of strat, tele and les paul profiles. Very useful indeed! This way it's easier to find the right tone with each guitar.
    I can recommend this bundle to any rocker out there.

I wouldn't mind thought if a bundle like this would contain some tweaked, ready to use, sounds ( Like in the packs from M Britt). I don't mind tweaking, but it can inspire a lot to have more 'ready to go' profiles.
    There should be a way to share tweaked rigs with buyers among each other.

Bought the pack because of the use with merged profiles, but with the 3.0 firmware I feel that also the switching of cabs with the old profiles is much more useful! So more cabs is more options. I like the cabs. Most of them are a bit bright, though. I love classic rock, midgain crunch and vintage. so I could do with even more of that kind of cabs.
    I was early adopting to the Kemper and it is, by the way, a thrill to see how much greater it gets every year! I agree to what others said in this thread. Just lock one of these cabs and switch through al the amps (especially the ones you didn't use). you'll be surprised!

Thank you for the instructions. I'm also using Kemper with FC-300. (BTW I also own a VG-99, never use them together).The only problem is: I don't get it to work. I followed your steps, but still the Kemper doesn't change the MIDI Prg # tot 2. It remains at 1... Is there anything else I need to change with the settings??