Posts by DangeRuss

I was just turning my toaster around to plug in my jump drive to install the new software update and the entire toaster shut off and won't come back on. There is power to the Kemper, but it went completely dark. Any suggestions? I'm also going to email customer support. My Kemper is 3 1/2 years old.

Thank you,
    Russ

Just wanted to thank Michael on the great profiles. It is great to be able to play with these amazing sounds from amps that I could never dream to afford. Below are a couple of tracks I made using profiles from pack 2 (79 Marshall for the rhythm and Dumble RF2 for the lead). I'm not the most technical guitar player but am having a lot of fun with these sounds. :thumbup:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Sounds great, really good job!

How about I take a picture from my Kemper owners manual- it explains the performance mode and then the remote will allow you to switch through those profiles in that mode. It's really cool, you can store your different profiles from clean to more gain, ect. If you have trouble figuring it out, we can talk on the phone tomorrow evening after I get off work, ok?

Ok, what we have to do is set up your profiles in performance mode and then you can use your remote to switch through them. I will try it myself and give you the instructions, ok?

Ok, I don't know if you can do that on the remote. I believe you have to set that up in performance mode and then use your remote to switch through those. Admittedly, I'm not real familiar with it yet. I will do what I can to help you though.

I only have pack 2 so far, but you won't be disappointed with pack 2 for 70's and 80's stuff. That's my favorite era to play on guitar. I love older Kiss, Van Halen, Scorpions, Sammy Hagar, AC/DC, ect. That pack can nail those tones.

well here is my story. my remote was supposed to be delivered last Friday, but was signature required , and I was on the road trucking, so when I was off work , I raced to ups 3 towns away 20 miles + 1 way, I got there 5 minutes before they closed, the box was in almost perfect shape , here is the kicker -Thursday nite while working on one of my hotrods, a transmission smashed the hell out of my left thumb (fret hand)almost instantly the nail turned purple, & the knuckle wont hardly bend,it is still throbbing, I am almost ashamed to say that I did not even open the box till today (tues), & I didn't receive a cable or manual, after all of the waiting & suspence of getting the remote , now I have to wait for my f n thumb to heal, & try to get a cable, anyway I ordered 1-16-15- #3447076 earlybird, 4-21-15 kemper reply status changed to process- 4-22-15 kemper sent tracking # 4-24-15 received tues 4-28-15 opened the package....hope everyone else has better luck than me........PS forgot to mention I'm in Illinois USA.......

I'm glad to hear you finally got your remote, but sorry to hear about the missing manual and cable. I am more sorry to hear about your thumb, I hope you get better asap.

[quote='RobT','http://www.kemper-amps.com/forum/index.php/Thread/19889-What-Comes-with-Remote/?postID=219041&#post219041']All, After being stuck in shipping for 23 days I finally received my remote today. Arrived intact and no damage. But the only thing in the box is the remote. Is one supposed to get a connecting cable, manual?? Is the cable a standard CAT5 cable? I'd like to use the d@mn thing after waiting nearly a month since ready to ship.
    [/quote]............SAME here, had to drive 40 miles round trip to pickup from ups ,(a signature was required, & I was on the road trucking) I smashed the hell out of my left thumb (night before), so I didn't even open the box til today (tues), the box was in almost perfect shape , BUT NO CABLE OR MANUAL WTF , now I get to runaround looking for a cable, I live in a small town, no big music stores closer than 55 miles away one way, oh well , I really cant play for a while till my thumb quits hurting(the nail turned purple almost instantly, the hazards of working on hot rods.....

Sorry to hear about that! At least it's a simple cat5 cable that you can get anywhere that has computer stuff, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Staples, Office Depot, ect. I bought an extra one the other day in a shorter length to use at home.

Russ

Finished lower holes!

Now that's impressive, I've been hoping that you would get to that point! Are all of them going to start having the lower holes like this from now on? I also have an idea, it would be really cool to have a skin that looks like the factory dark green toaster for those of us that have the white one. I own a white one, but wish that I would have waited and gotten a green toaster.