Posts by Hallan

Hi, excuse my late answer but I am still very busy till the next Sunday.. I would strongly suggest you to find some shop which will allow you to try XT1 on your own.. so you will hear what it will do with your guitar ecc.. I am very happy with this purchase but regarding you I don not know what is your budget.. I hace decided to buy it! no regret!!! .. yes, it is not cheap but any other good guitar would cost me much more.. :D:D:D and I am aboslutely sure that do not want to collect more real guitars than I have (3 guitars and 1 bass) it´s enough!! ...

yes, you can achieve that twangy sound with humbuckers.. sometimes are differences very evident sometimes are slighter.. it depends also on used KPA profiles.. I have no time to make some audio clips at the moment but here you can hear one sample which I recorded long time ago, it is acoustic sound which I obtained from one of Bert´s Acoustic profiles and XT1 simulation of acoustic guitar.. I am quite satisfied with it.. this is my Carvin AH model on neck humbucker:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and I would like to repeat, any other guitar profiles which they sell you can try (endlessly) so you will buy only those you are absolutely sure you will use.. for 10 USD.. all positions of pickups.. and all other profiles of guitars in the forum section are for free..

Excuse me, since english is not my native language I am not sure if I understand well what do you mean with “transfer of dynamic playing”... you can play normally with dynamics.. it is not like those midi touch non sensitive keyboards... haven’t you seen the videos on their website?

I would like to mention also that they sell profiles of various guitars but contrary to the business model here you can try each and every profile before you buy it... so you are completely sure how will it sound in your environment with your hands, with your guitar to your ears... :)

I am done and very happy with my KPA and XT1... I am not one of those guys who collect many guitars... I have no place for them... I am exactly on the opposite side which is maybe a little strange... :D

it should be this video:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

14:42 "..this is 10 out of 10.. .. and buy one!.." so I bought it :D:D:D

I bought my Kemper thanks to the video review Tony McKenzie posted at that time in 2012 but for me was very important their statement that Kemper will be updated in the future and all updates will be free.. this was quite important to me when considering if I buy Kemper or not.. 8)

but if they quit the updates (for instance today) I will be not disappointed because big improvement has happened from Kemper 2012 to Kemper 2018.. for me if they add those pre-annouced new Reverbs I´m done.. do not need even updates on stomp boxes because I still use my beloved Robert Keeley´s Red Dirt Mini Overdrive in front of it.. ;)

got mine 21.11.2012 - my best purchase ever!!! :love: :thumbup:

I sent it back I think in 2013 due to some dead leds.. and this was the only little trouble I had with mine toaster during these more than 6 years.. 8)

I would recommend this: https://truefire.com/

since I have discovered Truefire I do not search for anything else.. I have many courses from them.. they make very often different offers.. you can buy super courses only for 5 USD which is fantastic..

courses like those from Steve Vai and Pat Martino created by themselves is an absolute must have for any guitar player I would say.. :) but there are many many other courses regarding each level and many styles - beginner, intermediate and advanced..

I simply love them.. :)

Here's a killer free profile.

Hi, I have come up with this sound using your profile Mick, thanks!! :)

External Content soundcloud.com

ps: recorded with Carvin AH and KEMPER profiler over karaoke backing track using TMS 6505 MGTV M profile ..

:( so I would suggest to implement this in some of the future updates...

for example: “press lock button and instantly move some parameter you want to lock”.. and done!! would love this feature..