Posts by Hallan

Hi, is there any possibility to LOCK 1 parameter only..?? I would like to lock some parameters like power sagging and pick and do not want to do it on each rig separately.. and obviously I do not want to lock the whole AMP section..

I use a lot LOCK function but have not discovered if this is possible..

long time ago I was listening to Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, Rainbow and Deep Purple.. I had very plain mono cassette recorder with only 4 cassettes.. but I was not considering to buy and play any instrument.. one day I was called by my firend to visit him at his home because he wanted to show me his new guitar which some guy built for him on demand.. so I went there and he played at first some simple riffs and than... than he showed me tapping.. I was so amazed that I decided to buy the guitar.. simple as that.. no guitar heroes envolved in my decision..

but the greates impact on me had always Ritchie Blackmore and still has.. his emotional playing and tone are unbelievable..

ps: at the moment tapping I do not even use.. or very rarely...

maybe also try some of the profiles George Alayon made... available on the Rig Exchange.. or, try to load some of Celestion IRs ..especially those versions made with SH57 called bright.. (or other IRs which are bright)

and if the sound will not be brighten then it must be something strange going on..

thanks guys! and Monkey_Man thanks also for your suggestion.. I will consider it and study this de-essing process before making some real recording.. but my aim in this case was to provide extremely RAW audio sample coming directly from my Kemper to Studio One.. absolutely nothing was added in DAW.. (increased volume only)

Hi guys, do you like this sound? please, let me know.. thanks

ps: consider only the sound..

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dear Kemper lovers, the Wisseloord jamtrack is downloadable, it's fixed
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you'll enjoy the track !!

Hi Bert, wouldn´t it be possible to let us have also isolated tracks of this jamtrack? I very often play only with our drummer and we love to jam over backing tracks.. it would be very handful if I could upload the isolated tracks of this jam in my iPad´s garage band and when play together with the drummer we will mute the drums track and could have some fun.. :thumbup:

ps: if it is not possible ok, no problem.. thanks anyway..

MF MA76 (Marshall JMP 1976)
    Based on original Marshall JMP 1976
    Profile with Wha, OD, Boost, Delay, Chorus, Rev

yesterday I bought this profile.. it´s only one profile but it is absolutely fantastic.. today I have also tried it playing very loud on the rehearsal.. superb sounding right out of the box!!!! to my taste there is too much delay and reverb so I switched delay completely off and decreased mix reverb, sometimes switched off also reverb.. love the raw sound of this profile, thanks!!!

ps: maybe must have for any AC/DC lover .. :love::thumbup:

well.. some people are collecting stamps and some people are collecting amps.. :)

it´s all about having fun.. it doesn´t matter if someone is having a lot of fun playing 1 to 5 profiles only or the other one is having a lot of fun while playing, trying, comparing, tweaking hundreds of them.. only the amount of fun is all that matters and is important, isn´t it? IMHO ;)

so let´s KEMPER ON!! :love:

ps: and it is also much cheaper to collect KPA amps than guitars or real amps, hehe.. :D

Webb, thanks a lot for your ulterior efforts.. ;) for my purposes the best of your profiles is Cameron 5/7 T2 DI, one of those earlier profiles..

I would be interested in DI profiles of these last 2 profiles if possible:

CCV 12.4 01b-57/121
    CCV 12.7 01a-57/121

thanks once more time.. :thumbup:

What celestion IR did you use? I just picked up the Lynchback 2x12 (also have the Greenback 4x12)...

thanks to Black Friday I have ended up with 8 types of Celestion cabs.. :D (not whole bundles, but single packs).. that Greenback is definitely one of those I like the most.. but also Classic Lead 80, Vintage 30 and G12-35XC and Neo Creamback are very interesting.. I use 95% only SM57 balanced and bright versions of cabs at the moment because they brighten my sound up perfectly.. sometimes also Fat versions.. but never Dark and Dark 2.. for obvious reasons..

the less I like at the moment is G12H Anniversary..

hmhm.. I was quite skeptical prior to buying these.. but since I really love that kind of Cameron´s distortion I decided to hit the purchase button.. tried them with my Celestion IRs and.. at the room level they sound TERRIFIC!!! especially when EQ in X slot activated.. :love: I am really looking forward and very curious to try them playing loud.. maybe on friday.. :rolleyes:

ps: I prefer "low gain" and "clipping" profiles to high gain.. in my opinion or better say, for my taste, in high gain profiles it´s maybe too much gain.. but when lowered down a bit they are Superb.. ;)