Posts by Hurricane

Yep !!!

Da isses !!

Hab's gerade mit der Hauspost auf der Dienststelle gekriegt !
    Einfach aber gut verpackt.
    Remote, Handbuch und das schwarze Neutrik-Kabel

Lecker !

Ich fahr gleich nach Hause und teste teste teste

Bis denne

Yep,
    ich hab heute das Mail bekommen, dass UPS mit dem Brett unterwegs ist. Ich hoffe, ich krieg das Dingen morgen unter die Füße.
    Ich werde als erstes testen, ob man -wie ich vermute- mit den 4 freiprogrammierbaren Effekt-Presets die Effekte "mehrfach" an-/abschalten kann.
    Im Standard-Forum habe ich dazu viele widersprüchliche Aussagen/Vermutungen gelesen.
    Bin schon heiß wie Frittenfett

I think you're confusing slots with switches. Slots in that instance are performance slots, of which there are 5 per Performance, and therefore 5 dedicated switches on the Remote. However, there are 4 FX switches on the Remote that can be assigned to any of the 8 FX slots on the KPA, up to four per switch. Each Performance slot can have it's own combination of FX assignments for the 4 FX switches, so in the above instance, Performance slot 1 has a switch that's assigned to FX A On *or* B On, whereas Performance slot 2 has a switch that's assigned to A and B On *or* A and B Off...

Edit : this reply is for @Hurricane!

Cheers,
    Sam

Thanks Sam, yes I know this. It is not too complicated, I think. But it's necessary to use a second slot for switching on and off or assign both effects to two other switches (A and B on ) and (A and B off). This dimishes the overall possibilities of 4 effect-scenes in one slot.
    As I understand the functionality of the 4 switches, they are combined in a logical "or" function, which means that they additionally put effects on).
    So I think it will be better to programm one of the switches to "all stomps and effects off" so that you have a defined status within one slot, from where you can start again.

Altering effects under one switch in this aspect are not so much practical (for me).

I will go with the Peavey SDI. It has two knobs for treble and volume
    The reason is, that I might change treble response (if needed) and also reduce volume (if needed) to feed the KPA's feedback.

To get a most accurate profile, you can set both knobs to maximum (unaltered signal)

Looking forward to next profiling session (after OS 3.0 release) :P

If it is assigned in a different Performance Slot, yes.

Example of a performance:
    Slot 1 - has a Switch that assigned to FX A On *or* B On
    Slot 2 - has a switch that assigned to A and B On *or* A and B Off
    etc....

Then it will happen, when Switch II turns off all effects, Switch I is pressed again (turns one of the effects on again)
    and then press Switch II (to switch off again) ===> Nothing will happen (The effect will be apparent) ?(
    Seems to become a bit complicated for me ;( (look at my picture, I'm really busy when playin`)

I still don't get the big innovation concerning D.I.-Profiling.
    Up to FW 2.7.4 it is possible to do a studio-profiling (preamp+poweramp+cab) of my amplifier and use it live by giving this signal to the FOH via main-outs and simultanously using this profile with activated cab-off-switch (i.e.: preamp+poweramp) via the monitor-out going to my real cab on stage (I use a powered KPA for this reason).

Under OS 3.0 we will use merged profiles (D.I.-profile with merged studio-profile)
    Then again the usual studio profiles can be used for FOH in the same way as before. The new D.I.-profiles are dedicated to the real cab on stage and are to be used by switching cab-off also via the monitor out. This might be a bit more authentic than before (the cab-simulation was switched of, now the real D.I-profile is used) but methodically it is the same procedure.

Did I get this correctly? :wacko: .

Meine Bestellung ist im Shop ersichtlich
    allerdings mit der Bemerkung: Bestellung wurde noch nicht bearbeitet
    bin mal gespannt ob das klappt

so ist's bei mir auch. Ich denke, es geht erst nach der Namm-Show richtig los.