Posts by Ebi

Hi Alex,

Excellent! That sounds really great. Thanks a lot for sharing this with us. How is your recording setup? Please do share this also with us. Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
    Eberhard

Thanks, Ebi!
    The Kemper is routed into a Focusrite Saffire Pro 14 audio interface and recorded using Samplitude. I listen through Mackie HR824 monitors.

Thank you so much for sharing this information ColdFrixion. Keep up the good work.

I'm not sure why people always recommend FHFH like DX10 etc. I've sold my DX10, because it is not a real solution. It is true, adding a real CAB to the Kemper does not sound perfect.
    And yes, the Kemper is best sounding via Headphone. I'm still searching for a good solution for using my real Guitar CAB. If anyone has a good advice, please let me know.

Hallo Stefan

Es gibt natürlich gute kommerzielle Profiles, das trifft aber leider nicht auf alle zu. Du sollte's die Profiles im RigExchange nicht unterschätzen, da gibt es genügend die den kommerziellen in nichts nachstehen.

Am Ende reichen Dir aber 10 oder 20 gute Sounds, mehr braucht kein Mensch. Es sei denn, Jäger und Sammler. :)

Ich wundere mich aber, wieviele Leute sich immer wieder neue Profiles kaufen und jeden Betrag bezahlen.
    Leute wann merkt ihr endlich, ihr habt schon alle Sounds die es gibt. Ihr macht nur die Typen Reich die immer wieder behaupten sie hätten die beste Technik, die beste Methode und tollsten Amps (die von Thomann). Der Kemper ist eine Tolle Maschine, keine Frage. Aber diese Maschine kann nicht zaubern. Es gibt genügend Diskussionen, deshalb werde ich darauf auch garnicht eingehen. Aber es gibt genügend Gründe warum ein Röhren Amp immer noch seine Daseinsberechtigung hat.
    Rechnet mal durch wieviel ihr schon in Profiles versenkt habt und wieviele dieser Profiles ihr davon noch im Eisatz habt. Übrigens Hut ab vor denen, die ihre Profiles allen Usern kostenlos zu Verfügung stellen. :)

I already have more profiles I ever need. I thought I could get all my dream amps with the Kemper, but this was not the case.
    Many profiles sound identical and I've paid for some, I was pretty disappointed. That's also the reason why I've stopped buying any furher commercial profiles.

Maybe, we already have the best we can get...

Hi all,

Unfortunately the DXR or the CLR FRFR is not everyones taste. For me it is not what I'm looking for. I always was hoping that the Kemper team would look into this long discussed issue. The Kemper sounds fantastic using the headphone and of course it is great for recording, but
    for me there is still a lot of room for improvement when it comes to speakers like a real Cabs or any another solution. The FRFR might sound very good when used as a PA, but for me as a guitarist to have the best control for my sound and playing it does not work very well.
    I just played over some of my amps this morning and here I have to say, the Kemper is fare away when is comes to playability and develop your own sound. This is just my personal opinion and might not be the same for other people around here.

Hi Casper777

Many people use the DXR10, but you should give it a try before you buy it. I also have one in use, but I'm not really happy to play over this FRFR system. I don't want to start any new discussen about
    FRFR and a real Guitar Amp but for me the FRFR does not replace any amp. But as already said, you have to give it a try yourself.

Best regards,Eberhard

Hi Andy I like your profiles most, there is no doubt. I probably will also buy this amp, but it's starting to get expensive. Buying just your complete Custom Shop profiles would cost me about 166€ for 5 Amps.
    Don't get me wrong, but I would really like if you could make less profiles for a custom shop amp and sell it a bit cheaper.

We all have too many profiles but at the end most sound pretty identically and could easily be deleted.

As soon as the RM for Mac is available I will give it a try and I hope it includes the feature to store single profiles within a bundle file which can
    be loaded into the Kemper at any time. The more I listen to new profiles the more I think I already have listen to something similar before.

It might be just me, but I think it's getting harder to really find new and different sounding profiles.