Less Rigs = Huge performance increase

• We all have too many profiles but at the end most sound pretty identically and could easily be deleted.

As soon as the RM for Mac is available I will give it a try and I hope it includes the feature to store single profiles within a bundle file which can
    be loaded into the Kemper at any time. The more I listen to new profiles the more I think I already have listen to something similar before.

It might be just me, but I think it's getting harder to really find new and different sounding profiles.

• Rig Manager made it possible for me to reorganize so that all my "unused" rigs are nicely categorized and OFF my lunchbox. Not only that, but even those that I had already taken off the lunchbox, and were stored on my computer, are now organized where I can easily review them from time to time as my needs change. Boot time is quicker, and finding rigs is quicker. Life is good :thumbup:

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I pared down to 128 for MIDI assignments.

I assigned them based on name. I wonder if I should have chosen something more like gain or amp. Well, it only take a few minutes. Be nice if the Rig Manager will allow you to write the MIDI assignment in it.

Then I went through some of the recent RUSirius offerings on the Free Exchange and realized ima gonna be switching in and out A LOT.

The difficulty is some profiles shine with one of your guitars, and not others, so while you are playing, you select based on that.

I should do that a few times and save 128 Profile backups that are already MIDI assigned per guitar. One down. 9 to go, lol