Posts by schrismer

Hey guys...

I have a LIKE NEW complete Rig here I used with my church, but I stopped playing there and only been playing in my cover band.... I use the AX8 with that band.... so I'm looking to either sell the Kemper or Trade it.

It is a complete NON powered Kemper rig with Bag, DI box, Remote and Too many Commercial profiles to list here!! Bought it brand new from Sweetwater last fall.... looking for $2085 for the whole package PP gift or add 3%.... I will eat the shipping... ONLY lower 48 States NO over seas or Canada

perfect feedback on eBay (chrismer1966) I've done a lot of deals on Fractal Forum (schrismer) .... so no worries there!! I've attached pic's

I'd trade for a Fractal XL with Matching MFC with Cable.... I am a Lefty... so I would possibly trade for a Les Paul Custom with thin 60's neck both with some cash on my end!!

Thanks,
    Steve
    937-533-1494 text only
    I'm in Ohio btw
    p.s.... Nothing else in the pic's are included :)

Here is what I'm trying to figure out. I like Fractal effects... no haters...lol... I just know them well

Im wanting the KPA and the remote to send CC or PC commands to the FX8 ... and yea... I'm having a hard time figuring it out...lol

1) The Remote can send up to two MIDI PC messages each time a Performance Slot is selected.

2) No. switches 1-5 cannot switch effects on/off. But, in addition to using the four FX switches to turn on/off KPA FX, you can connect external switches to the Remote, and use them to switch KPA FX slots on/off.

great... ok.... ill keep looking in the manual.... just didnt want to to go down a empty rabbit hole:)

hey guys.... looking for a quick answer (s)..... as I did do a real quick look in the manual and didn't see anything.....

so, question- 1 Can I use the toaster and the profile to send MIDI "OUT" to another device to trigger on and off effects with the remote buttons?

question 2 can we change the lover 5 buttons on the remote to switch "blocks" on and off... and NOT "slots"?

thanks....

Steve

hey there.... I have the same rig (MK II version)

question.... you say "the other half seem to change nothing on the FX8"...... what effect are you trying to "Change" on the FX8 via/thru midi from the the kemper?

now i will say I'm sicker than a dog and on med's... so maybe I'm not reading this right lol..... but I use the FX8 as a Footcontroller AND effects in the loop of the Kemper with only changing amps/proformance via "Scenes"

But now that we have Halloween. There will be a special offer for you lucky devils. If you order now or in the say next ten days from the night of Helloween on
    you will get the other pack for FREE. If you order the Helloween Pack you'll get the plexxi for free and vice versa.
    I am going to see your adress in the paypal account and send it manually. Promised!
    Video will soon be up. No need for soundfiles, but i will see. Now enjoy the autumn nights. Cheers.

[Blocked Image: http://www.geraldos-school-of-rock.de/music/Halloween.jpg]

I got in on this special.... I will say.... they are VERY GOOD.... IF you are looking for "Plexy" style profiles... best money you can spend!!!

FWIW..... hope this helps someone, because I was THRILLED when I figured it out. I bought the KPA green bag... I'm now Gigging with only carrying (2) guitars and the Bag over my shoulder! The KPA green carrying case holds the KPA, Volume pedal, IEM's, Wireless pack, the Remote (I put a think wash rag on top of the KPA, then put the remote on top of the KPA and zip the top up)
    the Connector cable for the remote, guitar repair tool kit, extra set of Strings.

Great stuff!

I use the Ownhammer IRs extensively and have no trouble at all. However, I tend to use them with my own DI profiles. If I try to change the top section in a studio profile, I do not get nearly as good a result typically.

I agree..... they sound a little better with DI profiles.

I stopped using IR's altogether because I find Kemper cabs way supe

Isn't the cabs in each profile, really kinda tide to that profile ...only?

Who's IR's have you all had success install into the Kemper? Reason for the question, I also use Fractal's AX8.... and I will say Ownhammer's IR's are amazing with the Fractal amps, however I'm not getting the same tone/response in the Kemper.... ?

So far the best IR's I'm tried (with DI profiles) has been from "ShopTones". What are you all using.... My ear prefers a Marshall GreeenBack type.... not V30's for some reason :)

go.....