Posts by Calaban

Thanks Kemper team for giving us this fantastic tool!

It has made my life so much easier and is everything I had hoped.

Couple things:

Can we activate the tuner from RM? Haven’t figured that out if so. I also haven’t read the manual if there is one so...

Also I noticed a bug.

Last night I had Chromatic Pitch in Stomp slot D. I wanted to try it after the Stack so I moved it to the X slot. I didn’t like it as much so I moved it back, but it was not working. I think I had to unlock and lock it again to get it working again but I don’t remember.

I will try it again to see if I can recreate the problem.

But what if the imitation is so good as to be indiscernible to the human ear? Why improve if you're not hearing the benefits? Ceiling reached?

I don’t think the ceiling has been reached yet. As good as the KPA is and as much as I like playing through it, I still think there is room for improvement in the profiles themselves. They don’t yet sound or feel exactly like tube amps to me.

Some folks may not care. I do. I want an exact copy. I think we’ll get there someday but we’re not there yet, imho.

round and round and round we go.

it’s amazing to me that people will make the same posts that 30 others have already made.

What’s probably ironic is that even this post has likely been made before! :rolleyes:

Here's something that Nonlinear Labs does that would be really cool if Kemper implemented:

The C15 (a synth) can create it's own access point, so from any device with a browser (i.e., Desktop/Laptop/iDevice/Android/etc.) you simply jump onto its network and pull up it's editor/patch librarian. Super intuitive and super useful. Also, there is no need for a physical connection with any computer/tablet/phone.

If you wanted to, you could go nuts and have different parts of the synth module editable on as many different screens as you have! You could also have someone else tweaking parameters as you're playing onstage 50 feet away.

Now, wouldn't that be cool? Nonlinear Labs is another German company, btw, started by the founder of NI.

Have a look at the Metagrid iPad app.

When the editor comes out I’m going to see if Metagrid will be able to control it from my iPad.

I have been using it with Reaper for a while and it’s great. Apparently it can control any app/program on that’s open on your computer but I’ve never tried doing that. Works like a charm with Reaper though so I figure it’s worth a shot.

Might not work but man would it be great to play guitar at my desk, working with the editor there, and then move to the couch while still being able to edit rigs on my iPad 👍

Kemper team....you’ve got to be thinking about this angle, right? 😉

I cannot for the life of me find the speed control on the rotary effect. There seems to be only two pages of options but no slow/fast button on either page?

Anyone know where it is?

Guys this is fucking stupid. Release the editor. This is not what people are asking for.

Wrong.

People have been asking for a floor unit for years.

I would bet money that the editor will be released this week.

It’s most certainly not stupid, and you could *very easily* find a more positive way to express your opinion.