Posts by ach

Smart idea to send your order number. I just sent you an email. We'll have you taken care of shortly. So sorry you had to wait so long. Your address has been taken off the spam list. Thanks for working with me on this.:)

HI Tom, I sent you some emails, did I end up on your spam list again?

Anyway, did you send the new power section?
    Thx

On this day a year ago I placed my order, four weeks ago my CLR stopped working and I sent my first service request to Atomic Amps.

Since then I have sent several emails to [email protected] and [email protected] using different email accounts, I have even left voice messages on their answering machine with my customer ID and email address, but to this day I have not receive a single response.

Holiday season or not, we are two weeks into the new year, at this point I find it it hard to believe that they are not aware of my problem.

This is very frustrating and disappointing!

This cab has been sitting in my living room since I got it, I set the dials according to the manual, I think on average I play maybe 4 hours a week and I have not even come close to levels that this system is capable of (I would probably be deaf by now if I had). All other equipment (KPA, FCB, Line6 Wireless) on the same power outlet works flawlessly. I think this should be covered one-year-warranty, even if not I would like to get this fixed.

I have the shipping box, so I would be willing to ship the unit. I have not yet opened the unit because I did not want to void my warranty,
    but I have also offered to try replace the amp board/backface on my end to avoid shipping this thing back and forth.

I use the Mission Engineering EP1-KP-GN (with the switch)

Very robust design, matching color (not 100%, but close)
    Requires a TSR and Mono Input on the KPA
    The sweep is short, shorter than FCB, but infinitely better :)
    I use it as a combined KPA Wah (switch on) Volume (off), it really works like a charm.

The only thing I do not like is that the two inputs on the left are really close, so you cannot really connect two regular angle jacks. Without special jacks this pedal requires more pedalboard space than necessary.

I tried everything, I guess it is really broken. I wonder how they handle service/warranty in Europe. If I have to send it back to the US it will be gone for a while.I wish they would reply to my emails...

Hey,

my Atomic CLR Active cab stopped working the other week. All three LEDs are flashing when I turn it on and there is no sound. Has anyone had a problem like this and knows how to fix this? I bought it in January, so I hope that Atomic Amps will fix it if it is something serious, but so far I have not received a reply.

I had a KC150 before my CLR. It worked quite well with my Boss GT10/100. You definitely have to leave the KPA cab sim on.

When I got the CLR I had to tweak some of my GT patches (I sold the KC before I got my KPA). The CLR plays in a different league.

So I think the KC will be OK, but if you have the extra $$$ I would recommend the CLR :)

German MSPR is €1620. This includes 19% VAT, so the export price is €1361 (currently US$1844).

I just bought KPA Lunchbox + FCB1010 + Uno for a total of €1690.

AXFXII + MFC + Mission SP1, which I had considered buying, would have been > €3300

So I could easily afford an Atomic CLR CAB with that and still have some money in the bank for the KFC.

I am still learning and playing with the factory presets, but coming from a BOSS GT100, I can tell this was my best gear investment ever :)