Posts by aehaem

Ok! i will confess...there WAS a problem only it wasnt with my unit it was my brain. Whilst i DID turn it off and go and make a rather wonderful cup of tea when i returned to turn it back on i noticed my jack was not plugged into my input but indeed was plugged into my headphone input. Jeez!

That happend here before... Read about it in this forum more then one time. Happend to me also, but i saw whats the problem before i had asked here.

You are not alone.

Maybe it is because I am a huge Fan of LZ since the days I could handle the LP Player of my parents... For me the guitar sound of songs like "how many more times" or "dazed and confused" is magic.

But I know many people that don´t like that guitar sound or the sound of the led zeppelin recordings at all (although liking or loving the music)

So I would like to play with those profiles and wonder what could be done with that tone with some Liquid Profile (to come back to topic ;) ^^).

Although I don`t believe that they come out with Liquid Profiles of those rare amps... At least in the beginning. But hope dies last...:D

My choice would be the Jimmy Page Sundragon amp, one of the limited 50, made by Mitch Colby.

https://www.sundragonamps.com/

"Jimmy’s original amplifier started out life as a Supro Coronado. While on tour with Neil Christian the amplifier fell out of the band’s van. Not willing to give up on his beloved Supro, Jimmy had it restored. At that time the amplifier was also modified in significant ways. Jimmy realized that the sonic palette had changed to something new and unique. After being shrouded in mystery for more than 50 years, Jimmy has decided to share this extraordinary amplifier with the world."

I would want profiles of that amp wether they´re Liquid or not...

Magnatone Super Fifty Nine M80

Hey, thanks for your advices and ideas, yes I like the idea of getting a refurbished pad since I will have a waiting and saving money time even for those...(also time to mull over;_))

I love the idea of having RM potable, when I am "on the road" (in my bro´s rehearsal room) and it would totaly fit to my workflow, having a little extra (touch)screen RigManager at home, but on the other hand it would be much to eye-catching to hide it from my wife. Another argument for the refurbished idea (it wasn´t that expensive, darling;-))

If I would consider to buy an ipad only for this purpose, what would be the minimum requirement (my destination would be to minimize the costs, but also be future proof in updates for the next years)?

I have no knowledge for apple, since I was always on windows since win 95.

I am not sure if I will do it, but I´m happy for any considerations and suggestions...

I had RigManager first updating profiler too and was wondering about that.

Then, with updated kemper, rm did not find the Profiler. after restarting rm 3 or 4 times, it updated itself to 3.0.126...

Now everything is working fine.

I have some cheapo guitars and I´ve changed everything (from tuners to pickups) except the wooden parts, and it`s not "rocket science".

But I would not advice to "learn" the soldering part on a more pricey guitar. You should know what you do, to not be hopping mad at least.

You should keep in mind, there are often very tight (narrow?) spaces to do so.

If you do not know what pickups, you should maybe send it back, for not to be pressed for time and spend some time in a guitar shop for testing Guitars/pickups you like (and also spend some time with soldering, if never done before),

You can buy it again, when you have the right ones in mind!?

This is just MY thoughts depending on my experiences, I would do it this way.