Posts by mortl

noone should complain, if people keep starting new threads about things allready answered here in the forum. How should they find old topics?
    I was taught to search for answers before posting my question.

Thanks.. limit to a date range works for me.

Wouldn´t it be more logical to display the newest 1000 results (when over 1000)?

and: if i just search in the "Profiler-Discussion"-Forum I get "just" 410 results:

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 410 für „midi“.

and here too: first one from 2013 or so..

thanks
    Martin

Hi,

Example:
    I do a search for "Delay" and the newest thread showing up is from 12. Januar 2014...
    I do a search for "Midi" and the newest thread showing up is from 11. June 2013 ..

which is obviosly wrong!

Sort by date is chosen.

Martin

Trigger works (os4.0.6)
    99 125; 98 90; 6 0; 38 1/0;

Reverse works
    99 125; 98 91; 6 0; 38 1/0

Half-Speed works
    99 125; 98 92; 6 0; 38 1/0

Undo doesn't work (99 125; 98 93; 6 0; 38 1/0)

For CC38 I send the 1 when pressing the button, 0 when releasing it. Behavior like the looper with KPA-Remote..

OT: Which Midi Adresspage to change Delay-Parameters. It was 74 in OS3 - but now? See my other post....

Martin

Hi,
    so 4.0.6 is official released, but I can´t find a documentation about how to change Delay-Parameters with nrpn midi commands.. .

I neet to change "Note Value1", "Note Value 2" and "Feedback"

in OS 3 it was Adress Page 74, Nr. 7, 8 and 9

The actual Midi Documentation still says this numbers... but they don´t work.

As long as i can't change these parameters via midi, I cannot update to os4 :(

Martin

Hi,

Is there a new NRPN Adress Page for Delay? My NRPN-Commands to change mix and feedback of the delay (sent to Adress Page 74, Number "3 Mix" and "9 Feedback") don´t work anymore in 4.0.1. They did well in 3.3

I need this!!

I did ask this in another thread, but i think it got lost there :)

Martin

Yes, two times a had a complete Drop out ... but that was when the battery was empty !!! :D

It lasts so song, that I don´t bother with changing Battery every gig/rehearsal - and it tells you the remaining time, which works pretty well! One time it said 2h and I started a 2h rehearsal ... i think it quit working after 1,5h.

With full loaded batteries i could play something over 8 hours, i think.

But your question: No, not a single dropout... using it about 4h a week since december 15.
    You can definitely interfere with wifis around, when using the same channel, but it is always the wifi which does´t work well anymore. But just use the scan feature to get a free channel. Never had any problems.
    Love this unit!

Martin

i tried a Line6 G30 and didn´t notice any latency at home when testing. But live (rehearsal) my guitar felt some kind of "not cutting through the mix" - i switched between the g30 and a cable several times. it was the G30, which introduced that feeling. Maby it was not its latency, but something else? don't know. I returned it to the dealer.
    A few months ago i bought a G70 and could´t be happier! Great tone, great features, great battery-life, not noticing any latency.

Martin

Recently a friend of mine and me were on a concert (Stuttgart, Germany, Kevin Bourani).

Formerly on concerts it often was: "lets go to the stage and see what amps and gear they use"

This time we were joking: "lets go to the stage and see where the kemper is" (without knowing, if they actually use kemper) -
    ha, we were right!

Martin

Most members of our Band are on wired InEars. We use a X-32 console with 5 Stereo and 2 Mono InEars.

We hava a 6-Channel Headphone Amp from Presonus directly fed from the Stage-Box. Everyone has a Passive Fisher-Amps-Mini-Body-Pack.
    The Drummer has a small Behringer Mixer as Headphone amp.
    We have two Room-Mics set up for Ambience and everyone does their own InEar-Mix with the X-32 App on their smartphone.

Works Perfect!

Martin

I tried so many Rigs for live-use (in soudchecks and rehearsals) and ALWAYS after a few minutes I come back to my 4 Profiles of my Boogie Mark IV. Clean, clean+Tubescreamer, crunch and lead. I also used these 4 sounds before having the kpa.

Sometimes i use a Profile of a Jackson Ampworks Newcastle for Clean instead of the Boogie Clean.

Martin