Posts by drog

I had this a couple of times where the tuner muted my output and moving the pedal did not bring the volume up, like it was locked. If you look there is a check box that will say 100% volume and be unchecked. Just select it and you should be good. I have no idea why it does this for me. I have set my volumes now to min +1 to avoid the tuner. Just another reason for me to hate the tuner, lol. We should be able to disable it altogether, unless we switch to tuner.

I wanted to add a new switch to my system, but wanted something that felt better under my foot, especially for tap tempo. Knowing that I needed a unlatched footswitch I looked to my keyboard sustain pedal. Tried it out and it works great. Is the perfect size I was looking for and feels great under foot for tap tempo.

The one I use is the m-audio sp2. http://www.m-audio.ca/products/view/sp-2

Hope this helps someone.

Yes, if you get a foot switch you can do this. The foot switch needs to be the unlatching kind ( boss fsu, for example). Then assign the foot switch spot in the Kemper to "inverse" and anything that is off will turn on or anything on will turn off ( all with one button). So for example put a phaser in slot d and a delay in delay slot. Leave everything else empty. Turn the effects off and then save the profile. Now when you hit the pedal, they will both turn on. Hit it again and they both turn off. You could have other effects in the other slots if you want and toggle between them, even different delays and phaser if you want.

Looks like it can only recall patches. You might want to get a foot switch or two and an expression pedal so you can use the morph feature and have a wah effect.

I have played many, so were so so and others were incredible. It depends on what you are looking for. I think they are good value for what you get. They are built by a smaller team and more hands on, plus better woods and more attention to detail than the USA line. They will hold their value if you keep them for 10 plus years. Guitars built by John Cruz seem to be more sought after.

Try many as they will all be different, then choose one you like and go have fun.

Cheers guys, yep I suspected there wouldn't be a way to do it with a single stomp.

I got through the last several shows just by boosting the volume for leads, if I really need more distortion I just press the second stomp.

Yes you can do this.
    Use CC16 to toggle effects on/off. So for example put "Green scream" in slot D and " pure boost" in slot X. Put the effects in the off state (push each effect slot ) leave the unused slots as empty. Then program your switch on your pedal board to send CC16. So now when you hit the button it will toggle effect slots on or off all at once.
    You could set up two different gains and volumes by putting then in different slots with a different on/off state.

The other way is to use a switch to morph to the gain and volume you want. All with on button push.

you have options.