Posts by Cili

Hi steinweiner ,

unfortunately I have no clue when I'll be able to finish that pack.

I've been having some constant "old" health problems lately, which prevents me to do anything in full atm.

And that bothers me a lot.

I think I have a couple of raw test profiles that maybe I can share here in a couple of days or so when I feel at least a bit better to sit properly.

But don't take my word for it.

Until I'm fully "fresh/recovered" better to not start anything.

Plus some other stuff around family etc etc...2019 for me is hell...

Anyway, I hope to finish it as soon as I can. :saint:

Best,

Ivan

Here are some demos to listen to, until I release a new pack.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello,

here's a Flash sale for Fireman Buttersex pack based on Friedman Butterslax on 24h sale for 60% off!

Use code:WQF5G7

And for Herbi mk1 pack based on Diezel Herbert for 50% off

use code:SY8839

Be sure to listen to demos first!

External Content youtu.be

Have a nice weekend guys!

For those who prefer heavy fat sound.

Here's a playthrough of all profiles from the Herbi mk1 pack, based on Diezel Herbert mk1 amp.

Hello Rade ,

you should have recieved a second email with the pack attached to it in rar format.

You can open it with winrar or any other software that opens rar or zip format.

Please, let me know if you still didn't get the pack.

New Fireman Bunt 50W Kemper pack is available in the store.

Check the links below for demos and direct link to buy the pack.

Fireman Bunt 50W purchase.

Cheers.

I'll be releasing a new Kemper pack, Fireman Bunt 50, based on Friedman Runt 50W.

Here's a first clip with Marshall 1960V cab.

Quick and last test with Schecter Hellraiser 7 string loaded with EMG's this time.

"I think James Hetfield used it on Master Of Puppets?"

At 1:52

External Content www.youtube.com

Right on, I knew I read/heard it somewhere before.

Have a DI of it with Metallica riff I think.

Definitely gonna reamp for a clip.

I tried invader on my horizon...um, about 5 years ago or so but didn't like it at all. Actually was really dissapointed and sold that pickup as soon as possible. But for some it will work well. :)

I actually liked it more than SH4, SH5 and SH6.

But kept Dimarzio SD at the end.

I think James Hetfield used it on Master Of Puppets?