Posts by tntent

As a follow up, Ive cancelled order with music store and ordered through Thomann and so far all is as expected ! Payment went through with no changes from the website, recieved a few confirmation emails and waiting for shipping notification and tracking.. One day and its gone further than I ever got with Music Store in over a week. Ill report back when I get further.

That helps a a lot. Sadly I didnt notice that before and I did not see US listed the first time on the shipping list or I would probably have it already! Seems Thoman is the way to go

I did buy stuff from them years ago. I never had any problem (European order, no import in my case). Thomann has become the reference, but this company is still there. Good luck.

Thanks for commenting. Good to know and any input at this point is helpful. It has become quite ridiculous at this point

https://www.musicstore.de/en_US/EUR Wondering What are the experiences of others not in the US from this company ? I wanted to order a DYNACORD Axm12a from them and have it shipped to the US. Seems like decent prices and It Seems like from the website they cater to this and advertise
    it and promote the shipping cost, take advantage of the conversion price etc etc.. However, I have been trying for over a week now to order and pay for one and it still has not happened ! Though the website clearly advertises shipping to the US for only 30 euros under a specified weight and size they sent an email stating they would have to charge an additional 100 euros over what I checked with in paypal from their website ? I pointed out numerous links on the website indicating the shipping cost and weight and eventually after speaking to a manager agreed to only charge an additional 30 euros over the amount listed on their website until they can get it corrected. Every time we have to communicate there is at least a day turn around due to the time difference. The latest problem he has just mentioned he is concerned with is the monitor power requirement of 220 v vs 110v but it appears on Dynacord website the unit is like the Kemper and many electronics these days in that it can take from 100v to 240 v and switches internally automatically just depending on which main cord you plug in.. They have never actually charged my paypal and the orders have been only pending status. They have been able to succesfully remove old orders from paypal leaving only the latest. Still, never actually charged or shipped anything. At this point Im wondering a few things.. Are these guys legit ? Are they trying to scam ? Are they really this bad at customer service ? Do they really just not want to sell me this monitor ? What are your experiences or thoughts ?

Mostly use it as a pure volume boost on on edge of breakup to lead rigs and like a freeze or hold on ambient rigs by cranking delay and reverb mix. Though new delays can use actual freeze or hold I have ambient rigs from prior to this and it is convenient to step on the same button...

These are quite specific midi controllers and are great for there purpose but I'm not sure about being a standalone midi controller for the kemper. Better check there website on this 1

I have switched to in ears some time back and though Ive been generally pleased with sound quality I realized how much Ive missed the "open air monitoring" Its just more joyful when playing to me. I switched in the first place because I was having to go quite loud with a dxr10 to not get buried and be able to hear myself and a mix. Now Ill soon be playing a bigger stage and Ive ordered what I hope will be a little clearer in the monitoring aspect without extreme stage volume. The dynacord axm12a.
    My question is regarding using this for my FRFR and montoring mix at the same time. Any tips for keeping things clear and not muddying things up. Reccomended DSP settings when monitoring? Do people generally put very little else in their mix ? We tend to have numerous people leading and singing different songs. and I sing myself quite a lot so The things I need in my mix gets quite large. Im sure it would be great to have a seperate monitor for mix and my guitar but hard to justify the $ at my level. Also, any experience on the dynacord vs the neo clr from those like Ingolf or others from that side of the pond perhaps ? Able to get the Dynacord shipped to US for about $900 inc taxes with conversion and all. The CLR doesnt seem to be on sale any longer and Would cost me considerably more anyway. Though Fidelity and clarity are important and I can return the Dynacord if need be.

Small bug Ive noticed in the 5.1 I have an external footswitch with three momentary switches permanently connected to remote via trs cables I use for looper function start and stop button so that the others can be reassigned . Since applying the update every time I power on the remote display is in looper mode already. Everything works as expected though just need to to hit the looper mode button(on Footswitch) to go back to normal.

you can send PC change commands from performance mode in a rig therefore controlling a pedal with remote to a limited degree. The remote also offers some other cool proprietary features like the easily turn on off multiple stomp/effect slots simultaneously. But yeah, if you want more pedal control you need more like the mastermind pbc. Not sure how well these work midi wise with Kemper performance mode etc though

just my two cents, while I fully respect your opinion, as a pro guitar player: delays are part of a musician creation process...metronome or similar makes the kpa a gadget thing not a pro thing as it is now.
    this of course doesn't mean your request isn't legit. it is indeed! but then what would the kpa become?as mentioned...just my two cents

Im not a pro guitarist, Just a worship artist playing for my hearts desire and fun but my 2 cents agrees with your 2 cents.. I bought the kemper because it is the first digital piece of gear thats not gimicky and digital sounding. Delays are utilized more and more in modern music creation. A metronome ? get one anywhere.....on your phone, ipad, nearly an program used in music on the pc or mac. I will say the new delays have gone to the extreme but I think thats perhaps a good thing and that we will be discovering possibilities for a loooong time. Overall, well well done like all things kemper. They just raised the bar for the Reverb presets..

I didnt have much time with update but I didnt notice any new presets included only types. Are these new presets with the update or created ones ?