Posts by boblaz

wow! im sure this has been covered before but (new to the kemper) i wasnt totally thrilled with how my guitar was playing with the kemper. i eq'ed the main output section for my suhr hss strat and there it was, the tone! all my presets are coming to life now. something that cannot be overlooked for sure.

I had the same issue, but resolved it. I have my Kemper master volume at 10, then XLR main out to XLR in on DXR. The DXR settings are off on how it is setup and I have the cut at 100. I can roll it up to 0db before the volume is too loud to bear. Make sure also that the boost on the back of the DXR is on the lower setting, because you are already sending it a hot signal. The majority of my rig volumes are at 0 to +-1.

My theory was to send the DXR the hottest signal I could and then adjust its volume to taste.

i tried this and im digging the sound!! thanks for the input

i just got my dxr10 today. im pushing it a bit to see what it will do in a live situation . we have a loud drummer.it sounds great except for the fact that it is making this clipping , overdriven kind of sound quite a bit. i have xlr main out of kemper to main in on the dxr10 . just about 4 1/2 on the kemper main out and about - 3db on the monitor out. also i have tried some different patches and its there on some more than others , but still there.

i was reading in the rig manager manual that if you hold the shift key while dragging the file it will delete it from the profiler. maybe i misread. but do i have to physically hit the delete button on the kemper to delete the rig?

when i updated to 3.0 , now it says that my memory is full so i cant import any more rigs. i went to rig manager and used the shift key when i drag the file to my computer location. i think i moved about 50 rigs out of my profiler so far and when i reboot they are all back in my profilier?!@# what am i doing wrong?

Thanks, rodney is a friend of mine and I love his playing. BTW, I'm liking the hall reverb better than the reverb on the previous clip. I posted another clip with the hall reverb and the same guitar .

cool. yea, what a great player. my favorite album of his is "soul manifesto". some killer jazz blues grooves. where is the other reverb clip posted?

i couldnt see that the rig manager created a folder on my hard drive called "local library". i dont know if it does. so i made a sub folder called "local rigs" and export the rigs to that folder. is this the best way to go about this?

im giving up for the night. i tried to format the disc on computer then into the kemperto format. then back to the computer to load the file . when i plug it into the kemper nothing happens. i dont believe the stick is bad because i backed up wirh it and also loaded the 2.7 update when i first got it.

in the how to update pdf it says to format a usb stick and load the kaos.bin file in the " os update " folder . i already have this folder on my stick i originally formatted. do i have to reformat or empty the stick? or can i just dump the file in the os update folder.
    thanks