Posts by Ludo95

Here's a new full guitar cover!! It's Beast and the Harlot by Avenged Sevenfold, hope you like it! ;)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wow. Great tone, great playing.

The Archon goes very well with that green car :D

ahah thanks !!
    I listened to djemass cover and it gave me the idea to cover this little solo on Erotomania by JP!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One of my fav bands! Great job!

Enjoyed them all Ludo95!! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot guys! :)

Here's two more demos,

Ahaha no idea why it happened! lol BTW thanks a lot man, you're always very kind!
    Anyway, because of university I wasn't able to play guitar for a month and a half so now I have to familiarize myself with guitar again lol... here's a short demo of the ""tricky part"" in the Ride The Lightning solo by Metallica, now I really need to do a lot of practice as this year I was able to play guitar only 4-5 days a month ( university... ) :( :(
    I used the same PRS Archon lead profile as the previous cover tho'.. I kinda like that tone! ;)

Here's a new cover!
    I used a PRS Archon head 100w lead tone profile!

Great job Djemass!! Here's a clip where I test the tone for both rhythm and lead !

(I swapped the cab to Deadlight's Mesa one and it sounds really nice !)

I just tested your Arkown profiles and they sound really good.. Your profiling skill is on point!
    Here's a little clip, i used the first unboosted profile! Thanks Mago!

Thanks a lot Mental, that's a really nice profile man! Here's my clip.. I played a lil bit of lead at the end as well..!

I recently sold my monitor as I prefer to use Headphones, for now I have AKG K512 which are closed back and a lil bit bassy ( I''m gonna get a pair of flat-eq headphones asap), so then I used two earpods ( from AKG and sennheiser) and now I can hear the bite I wasn't hearing with the K512.. it sounds great in my opinion! As I do not really have "flat eq" headphones, I posted the demo so everyone can listen to it and see how it sounds to them!

Hey, here's my clip!

This profile sounds really warm and soft ( it's really nice for leads too..!), maybe it lacks of a lil of..bite? My guitar is really warm by itself so maybe I need to mess around the treble and presence knobs..!! BTW thanks, it sounds really nice and close to the video!

What a pack Djemass! Thanks a lot! Here's a demo I recorded on the fly.

( here I played different riffs.. the first one is off the new album, then from 0:40 I recorded older riffs..!)
    The first one is "101" without EQ engaged and the second one is the 101 w/ EQ engaged.
    The third one is the "102" without EQ and the fourth has the EQ engaged.. then I recorded various DT riffs w/ the profile called 103 w/ EQ engaged!
    I have a doubt, does these rigs already has the Graphic EQ engaged from the boogie itself or the EQ in the 5th slot act like the only graphic eq? Without the Eq the tone sounds softer which is nice for lead stuff instead, when the EQ in on, it tighten up the tone and it sounds better for rhythm in my opinion!