Posts by JaretLytle

Thanks for the reply Burkhard. I've now tried CC99 value of 4 (Address Page 4), and a CC98 Value of 4 for Transpose, then have tried every individual value from 0-127 in the CC119 command. Each value gives me a Transpose result of 36, then when i click stop on my DAW and the playback returns to the beginning, the Transpose value changes to -36. I've also tried the CC 06 + CC38 combination, sending the same value in each command, and different values in each command, but it always results in Transpose 36.

To make sure i'm not crazy, i did change the CC 98 command to 3 for panorama, that works perfectly and i'm able to use CC 119 to specify any panorama value between -5.0 and 5.0.

Is there anything else i'm missing? I'm on OS 8.6.6, so could it be an OS bug?

I'm using Reaper and ALMOST have this working through NPRN but can only get the MIDI message to change the transpose value to either -36 or 36. I have a transpose Stomp in slot A, and my MIDI lanes first send a CC99 value of 50 for Module A (Address Page 50), and a CC98 Value of 56 for Voice 1 Pitch. Then i'm sending a CC119 command, but no matter what value i chose it just changes the transpose value back and forth from -36 to 36.

I'm wanting to be able to change the Transpose value from 0, to -1, to -2. Has anyone been able to get this to work?