Posts by soliceseven

I know everyone is saying they are going out and buying amps, but believe you me: the number of people who will buy an amp after buying a Kemper is really small.

In fact, I was having a discussion with a band mate the other day and he said he only wants a profiler because he gets access to so many amps. I am sure he will never buy another amp in his life because the Kemper isn’t exactly cheap and some years ago, I would have been very sad at being unable to afford one once, forget about three times.

So by all means, contest his views but don’t sledge the man. A lot of amp builders have similar circuits or based their designs on other circuits.

I have to absolutely disagree , The Kemper is a sampler for amps plane and simple and just like samplers there's 2 kinds of people that buy them, People that don't want to drag all of there keyboards/drum machines/amps out to a gig or even in the studio to do a take and people who cant afford/don't see the value in owning all that gear. The latter won't buy the amp/original synth/drum machine because they cant afford it or they cant afford all of the keyboards/amps they want/ or they don't have the space. END OF STORY. This idea that someone will buy a Kemper and get by with "snapshots of all the amps they want" vs buying all of them when they can afford them is ridiculous. There no lost sales when the people your accusing of stealing cant afford to buy or don't value or have the space for your products in the first place. Almost every one I know who owns a Kemper (me include) got turned on to amps they never played and then bought them. Shit I had one amp left when I bought my Kemper 4 years ago. Now I have 9. Don't even get me started on what a hypocrite Dave Friedman is. He built his name and reputation on modding and cloning other peoples intellectual property, But I will say this he filled a market that they original amp makers chose to ignore and there's nothing wrong with that,Chris Kemper did the same thing..........only he picked a much bigger market and had a much better plan. Just my 02 cents

Just like the title says Im Looking for a good Rammstein Sehnsucht era Rectifier Profile/Tone. Anyone got any good picks or better download links?

Thanks!

Gear
    Egnater Vengeance Mercury Power Trasformer
    Fractal AxeFX Standard
    Kemper Profiler Rack
    Engl 2x12 Pro V30's
    68 Marshal 4x12 original G12H's
    PCM41,PCM80, Eventide H3500B
    ESP/LTD, Ibanez and Gibson Gutars