Posts by firepile

All I have to say, you're here in the Kemper website and you don't own one but the community welcomes you despite your misconduct and offensive name/language.

You owe it to yourself to try the Kemper, but please don't ever become a fan boy of the Kemper

Like you, you mean? Don't worry, I don't anyone would want to become that. :D

When you finally will be able to try first hand what accurate modeling is all about, please only share your excitement here in this website or other public forums or youtube but not at Fractal website or the Gearpage (both are run by AXE FX fan clubs)

Some of us have tried both the Kemper and the Axe-FX, and preferred the Axe. Why is that hard to understand?

And if the Axe-Fx is so horribly bad, why does it keep it's value so well on the used market?

LOL, you come off as a condescending jerk. I could say that some players are not smart enough to dial in a good tone on the Axe, but I will not...

Failure - Wet Gravity (Live in Austin) - 100% Axe-FX II. Sounds horrible, doesn't it?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kemper is the underdog that dethroned the AXE FX from its false status and showed guitar players how accurate modeling is done, not with Schematics but with physically creating models from real world amps, that anyone with a mic can do it. I just profiled one of my amps and the profile plays, feels and sound just like my amp! If anyone doubts any of this, all they have to do is check their music store or online retailer and find out the Kemper right there for them to try. Instead, after 6 years in the Market that AXE FX II isn't able to create enough demand to be in a catalog. For each AXE sold there are hundreds of Kemper sold.

And you can back this up, or as you just talking bullshit, as usual?

Kemper is the underdog that dethroned the AXE FX from its false status and showed guitar players how accurate modeling is done, not with Schematics but with physically creating models from real world amps, that anyone with a mic can do it. I just profiled one of my amps and the profile plays, feels and sound just like my amp! If anyone doubts any of this, all they have to do is check their music store or online retailer and find out the Kemper right there for them to try. Instead, after 6 years in the Market that AXE FX II isn't able to create enough demand to be in a catalog. For each AXE sold there are hundreds of Kemper sold.

Quote from rottenikken: “''Weird that no-one mentioned it yet...'', but I think it is strange Kemper users spend so much time talking about the Axe.”
    Why is it weird? Kemper graciously has a section in the forum dedicated to other gear. AXE II has…

LOL.

If it is so bad, why is the resale value so high?

Let me point the obvious to you, not to anyone who reads this thread, because they all see it!!

So you bought the Kemper, never registered it, never felt the need to sign up to this forum (you have about 5 posts so far so you couldn't have bought the kemper last week when you sigged up) and you sold it and bought the AXE FX but felt the need to register to the Kemper Forum, not to register a product or share info with users, but to defend the AXE FX II. :D

I bought the Kemper in late June, registered here June 25.

[Blocked Image: http://s14.postimg.org/7er5a7aq9/Snap2.jpg]

I did actually start a thread here after I received the Kemper, but apparently the moderator here did not like it and nuked it.

I tried the AXE FX II first hand and I read the manual. Did you read the manual? If you did, do you know how the impedance curve affect the sound of tube amp? Can you enlighten us how you set those parameters to get accurate results? Better yet , have you seen Fractal anywhere demonstrate the amp they modeled to show how accurate their modeling is?

Don't bother looking, because if you had read the manual, you would have known, that AXE FX II is not about accuracy so you will never see that AXE FX dumble because it only exists on paper schematic!

All I care about is how it sounds. And to me Axe-FX II sounds better than the Kemper.

Who knows maybe if Fractal is reading this forum (and I suspect they do), they might do something about the pricing and availability issues for their products in Europe. Line 6 might release another iteration of Helix with less inputs and outputs that's aggressively priced to compete and Vice Versa. Kemper might also find a way to cram the ability to profile Drive Pedals to justify the slight premium over the other products if AXE II is discontinued and Kemper becomes the priciest modeler (at least in the united states which is a huge market)

Of course Axe-FX II will not be discontinued (before III is released).

In this thread there's actually two that I'm aware of that do't own the KPA, but had to sign in this forum for no other reason but to defend the AXE FX by insulting others only and not to participate in any serious discussion. If you happen to own the AXE FX II, then that's great, it might be good tool for you, but it's not intended to be accurate as I pointed out in the above post that you choose to ignore all what was in it and choose to take a personal jab at me by addressing one of my comments.

I do indeed own an Axe-FX, but did actually buy a KPA first. However, I just could not get along with it, sold it, and got the Axe instead. Go figure.

Have you ever played an Axe-FX?

Yes. It sounds like AEII is what the POD would have turned into if it had progressed. It still sounds cold. I totally understand why metal guys would like it and I don't. I don't like the "brootz" tones.

This sounds cold?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What is the point of this clip ,someone highlight me please ????

When the guys will start creating songs and actually playing a music using guitar ,instead to produce awful noise?

Disaster ! :D8o=O:thumbdown:

This sounds pretty good, though.