Here we go for the detailed instructions:
- Switch On the Kemper (chicken knob on "Perform")
- in RigManager, at the bottom you should see All Performances -> My Profiler. Create a new empty performance (it will be called New Performance). Rename it from the inspector view.
- Double clic on the performance to sync it with your Kemper. It should have a default rig loaded by default (called "Crunch)".
- Copy any rig from your local library or Rig Exchange (under "All Rigs").
- Go back to your empty performance, right clic on the first rig slot (should be crunch by default) and Paste the rig.
- To preview the rig, either double clic on it or press enter on your keyboard.
-Create a second rig in slot #2 of the performance (copy/paste)
- Clic on the On/Off icon next to the rig name (to disable it).
- Clic a second time on the On/Off icon next to the rig name (to enable it). this will make the 2d rig appear on your kemper screen. The name will be wrong though (it will default to "crunch")
- Double clic on a different existing performance.
- Double clic on the performance you had newly created. That should fix any rig name issue.
that's all. Your performance now has 2 rigs, with correct naming. Nothing more to do.
Hope this will help...