Posts by lk_bill

Thanks Greenblob. I bought the Sanyo/Panasonic eleloop charger and the white eneloop batteries. I chose the white over the black "pros" for now, since the black can be recharged 500 times "only". The whites can be recharged 2000 times according to the specs.

Just got a Line6 G70. It's a good piece of equipment. However the batteries don't last very long on the transmitter. I used the auto-sleep function , thinking the batteries would be using no juice overnight, but in the morning I only had only 4 hours remaining from an almost fresh set of batteries (was at 8 hours when I put the guitar on its stand).
    Are people using rechargeable batteries?

For me it's the opposite that happens. The volume pedal is set to pre-effects, but the delay trails stop as soon as I back off on the volume pedal.
    It seems like the volume parameter in the rig is not doing anything (I tried all - pre, post, etc...).
    For info, I have set the volume pedal to control volume on the "monitor out".
    I have a Boss FV-500H volume pedal by the way.

I tried those settings, did not help much. I'm testing on a clean rig, a Fender twin reverb. I'm happy with gainy rigs so far (I have some of Guido's also, they're fantastic).
    I might end up getting an amp switcher and compare side by side (amp/kemper), tweak by ear until I'm getting close to the amp sound (which I might never achieve).

Question for Eltzejupp...
    I have a RCF as well, but the 12'' version. I find it a bit brittle for clean sounds, compared to my prefered reference sound from my twin reverb (I know, I am not supposed to get the same sound, since I'm hearing a miked version of the amp with an FRFR system). Nevertheless, I'd like to know if you've tweaked the EQ on the Kemper monitor Out or used any adjustment to your profiles in order to get the sound you like?

The tuner missing the bubble is on the Toaster for sure. The looper missing the progress bar is on the remote for sure. Tap tempo I checked on the remote only.

Not sure if related, but this happened only yesterday, when I changed the setting of my my exp pedal 3 (from global volume control* -> monitor Out volume control).

Not in front of my Kemper right now, but I will try to revert back to exp Pedal 3 controlling global volume and see if the issue is still happening.

* Don't remember the exact wording

First time I'm seeing the issue... Looper does not show the progress bar. At the same time, the tuner stopped displaying the level bubble and the tap tempo (long press) does not register the tempo I'm playing.
    All 3 problems disappear after a kemper reboot. But then it randomly comes back the next time I reboot.
    Is it a known Bug?

I'm running the latest firmware. Bought the unit quite recently.

Here we go for the detailed instructions:

- Switch On the Kemper (chicken knob on "Perform")
    - in RigManager, at the bottom you should see All Performances -> My Profiler. Create a new empty performance (it will be called New Performance). Rename it from the inspector view.
    - Double clic on the performance to sync it with your Kemper. It should have a default rig loaded by default (called "Crunch)".
    - Copy any rig from your local library or Rig Exchange (under "All Rigs").
    - Go back to your empty performance, right clic on the first rig slot (should be crunch by default) and Paste the rig.
    - To preview the rig, either double clic on it or press enter on your keyboard.

-Create a second rig in slot #2 of the performance (copy/paste)
    - Clic on the On/Off icon next to the rig name (to disable it).
    - Clic a second time on the On/Off icon next to the rig name (to enable it). this will make the 2d rig appear on your kemper screen. The name will be wrong though (it will default to "crunch")
    - Double clic on a different existing performance.
    - Double clic on the performance you had newly created. That should fix any rig name issue.

that's all. Your performance now has 2 rigs, with correct naming. Nothing more to do.

Hope this will help... :)