Posts by Mendel

That's not a ground loop.

What level are you sending form the reload? Sounds like you might be clipping the Kemper input.

It has been a long while since I used my reload. It is currently at the back of a shipping container and I'm not about to empty it get access and test it unfortunately.

I felt like te same, regarding clipping the input. However I get the same when pressing the -12 (15?) db switch on the front of the Reload and get the same thing.

weird thing though: Pressing the ground switch reduces the clipping sound a tiny bit.

Hi all,

So this weird issue happens, audio sample below:

I’m trying to make a direct profile, amp is hooked up to the Torpedo Reload. Here’s the weird part: When I take the Loadbox output and put it into the Kemper Return input I get this horrible weird crackling mainly when palm muting(Not the speaker out of the Torpedo obviously, don’t wanna blow stuff up haha).

However, when I connect the loadbox output to my interface, route it to a line out and put that into the return: everything is fine (however I’m trying to prevent this extra step of AD/DA conversion.

Any help is welcome :)!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/clyl…KEMPER%20CRACKLE.mp3?dl=0

Hey Guys; My Kemper started making a weird crackling sound (again, Kemper already replaced the DSP last year).

Anyone had this before? Sound sample: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fj3svoqedllykyk/CRACKLE.mp3?dl=0

(First you hear DI, then reamped through Kemper with all fx etc turned off as you can see in the image below).

Things i already tried: Different guitar cables, different guitars, different profiles, using Jack instead of XLR, tried front, alternative and return inputs. I don't get the sound when i plug my guitar straight into my interface.

Any help = appreciated [Blocked Image: https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t4c/1/16/1f642.png]:)!

IMAGE: CLICK HERE FOR PHOTO

Hey Kempsters!

Made a funny but heavy little video using the Rivera K7 amp (Slipknot)!
    Enjoy!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hey guys,

It's truly heart warming to see all this positive feedback, truly makes it worth being stuck in the studio for months profiling these amps/cabs.

In the end what matters is that people can apply it for their own use and that's why i'm happy to see this awesome feedback.

If you have any questions about the bundle don't hesitate to ask!

Greetings,

Mendel bij de Leij (Aborted)

Hi,

Which profile would you recommend for 8 String guitars, while also remaining versatile( ie for the recordings we are not always just chugging on the low string)?

Hey dude,

It all depends on personal preference obviously, but personally I'd recommend the Soldano 7 or the 6505 1.

Also depends on your playing style/technique.
    But the soldano and 6505 profiles from our bundle work really well with low tuned stuff.

Cheers,

Mendel (guitarist Aborted)

Hey guys,

Yes they are studio profiles, in our opinion one of the best :)! Perfect for both studio and live, since we've put three weeks of our lives into getting the best tones we could create so you can load them in and enjoy the clarity and responsiveness!

Greetings,

Mendel

Hello fellow Kemperers,

In collaboration with Double Impact Productions i hereby present the Ultimate Profile Bundle!
    It took us three full weeks of micromanaging mic placements, comparing and testing to create the best hi-gain amp tones we could possibly make.

The Ultimate Profile Bundle contains the following:

- 13 High Gain amps.
    - 3 different cabs loaded with Celestion V30’s.
    - High-Gain, Crunch, Clean and Lead tones.
    - 6 Hybrid profiles of 2 amps through 2 cabs.
    - 132 Professional quality profiles in total.

LINK TO SHOP: http://kemperprofile.com/

Enjoy the profiles and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!

Greetings,

Mendel bij de Leij

Playthrough (with all amps)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Making of