Posts by doomoo

Normally a few weeks after a product launch Thomann starts to sell custom made flightcases which are of great quality.

Personally I'm more of a flightcase type of guy and I have one for my Remote and for my Helix as well.

Until then you’re have a few of these lying around:

https://www.thomann.de/de/thom…_bag.htm?ref=search_prv_3

Seems they're already working on it: https://www.thomann.de/de/thon…profiler_stage_471009.htm

I just sold my Polytune, to make some money for other GAS related purchases, but the convenience of the Polytune is really unmatched.

With the Kemper tending towards becoming (kinda) an all-in-one solution for some of us, a multi-string tuner like the Polytune would be a fantastic addition!

Hello,

I recently purchased a Kemper lunchbox and am looking for a Kemper gig bag for it. Anyone selling one?

Suggestion, buy the Gator GP66:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Updated v0.3
    Fixes strange fault where occasionally there was a weird effect when the Wah was in full heel position.
    No image in zip as the same as previous.
    Shane

I must say - I've been looking for something like this for a while now, almost bought the Remote, but Googled it once just to check. Thank you so much! Cheers.

With all respect, but that doesn't make any sense at all.

It makes perfect sense. It gives you a compelling reason to buy the Remote. Otherwise any ol' footswitch would've done. Saves you a bunch of cables, additional gear, pedal boards etc. You pay the premium for peace of mind (will integrate perfectly) and convenience (single cable and pedal board).

Could be definitely useful for some use cases.

Thanks Ingolf. I was thinking especially for acoustic / electric switching. And come to think of it, maybe even have a midi CC command to switch guitars, so that you can still use an existing A/B box!

Hi Ingolf, see point no 2, I'm thinking of something global that can affect almost everything, it goes beyond just inputs. And it's something you can do very easily in a live situation with multiple guitars, rather than having A/B boxes etc.

Are there settings you thought you would want changed as soon as you switched guitars? An EQ or the output routing, for example?

There's plenty of literature out there (just Google subscription based business strategy) on why it works. In the case of TAF, I think replacing the existing model one-on-one with subscription will probably not work, there has to be a modification of overall strategy and productization.

But anyway, it was just a suggestion in case Andy wants to look at it. Will just stop now to avoid thread drift.

Terrible news! I use mostly TAF amps. Thanks for your contributions.

Maybe you can introduce a subscription model (a-la Spotify etc) instead of a purchase model? Will make it more sustainable, if it takes.

Hey guys,

Was a bit worried when I spent a bunch of saved-up money and exchanged some old gear for a new Kemper. It sounded great at home, but was still a bit worried going into the PA at our practice studio, but the results (especially for the clean tones) blew me away!

I'm a fan and a proud owner. :)

Based in Utrecht, Netherlands, originally from India. Any Dutch KPA owners here? Is there like a session we can do once in a while?

Cheers,
    Rohan

Many of us use multiple guitars. This is what I picture for a feature.

• You plug in an instrument in one of the inputs. The soft keys light up temporarily (5-10 seconds) with 'select guitar' and a bunch of your previously saved presets (e.g. Les Paul, Strat etc) . The last used guitar is selected by default. If you don't do anything the screen automatically goes away. So that way it doesn't affect normal Kemper use. This doesn't even come up if you have only one guitar configured.
      • Alternative: Make the soft keys always visible in the 'Tuner' menu.
    • What can you do with these settings? Well, a bunch of shit: Input volumes, Output Volumes, Distortion Sense, Clean Sense, maybe even routing? (For example, If I switch from an electric to an acoustic, I might want to switch off the PowerAmp and use only the monitor out). Maybe even have a particular EQ for a particular guitar if that's your thing.

I know there's something similar purely for the input, but think of the flexibility you could gain from just unplugging, plugging and selecting a particular guitar with one button! Would be fantastic for playing live!

Cheers