Posts by Havohej

Just gonna report that I'm using my Mustang III V2 with the kemper and getting great results.
    I first tried to change the return fx loop to looper mode but that made everything sound extremely muddy for some reason so I switched it back to the original setting where it goes thru the amp/cab section.
    I ended up changing the amp to studio preamp, and turned the cabs off in the amp setting.
    Now almost everything sounds great. Hard to believe all these different sounds come out of the same combo lol.

Cheers

Greetings from Bulgaria !

Finally got my Kemper yesterday after GAS'ing over it for more than a year after I was told about it by a friend.
    I had vaguely heard about it before but after being told about how great it was I decided to take a closer look :D
    My expectations were set high and surprisingly enough they've well been exceeded.

Even more surprising is how well my Mustang III amp took the kemper !
    I turned its cabsim off and set the amp model to studio preamp and started going the profiles.. Wow !
    I couldn't believe how many great tones were coming out of that amp and how different they were, its hard to believe all of those sounds were coming from one 1x12 speaker.
    Mindblown.

Its been a while since I've played the guitar till my hands are sore as hell tbh :D

Thank you to all in the community for helping me make the decision to buy it, truth be told I've been lurking here for a while and a lot of whats been said and shown contributed to me buying.

IMHO the best piece of gear I've ever bought hands down.

Cheers !