Posts by chemicalfanfare

I would like to be able to lock the stomps (assignment, settings , status etc) against a Performance only - thus allowing me to program a different collection of stomps for another/next Performance. I tend to use only one performance per set (each Rig a different profile of the same amp at increasing gain stages). The 'all or nothing' approach to stomps is broadly handy, but either very limiting or too fiddly with copy/paste/save every time I want to tweak the verb for example - especially on stage.

+1 for the Remote. I've not used the Behringer but the remote is so easy to work and gives me a corresponding display. I was flying in a couple of minutes and I've never worked with floor boards before. The Remote will probably fare better with future OS upgrades too.

Thanks all.
    Hi @Tilman - I'm happy to help. Both my partner and I did try from various machines/tablets, (pc & mac) as well using various browsers. We also tried from different locations (home, works etc). If you are getting other UK purchases via the card facility then perhaps we are just very unlucky.
    As mentioned before, the shop page will not let me view in any other currency but USD. It doesn't stop me adding to the cart but it may be part of the same problem.The email went to [email protected] from [email protected]. I haven't had a bounce back yet.
    There are gremlins somewhere, but we tried so many ways our end I'm sure the problem must be some sort of incompatibility with UK servers.
    In the end the purchase went through on my partner's card (Miss Collier) via paypal as it is my birthday present from her. She's had confirmation emails so its all looking good from here on.
    All the best

@Tilman

Hi Tilman

I sent an email to [email protected] Yesterday explaining the problems.
    I followed the 'Get It' link from KPA which took me to shop.Ritter.

The first problem is prices will not show in £s or Es, only ever USD.

The second is that once the product is added to cart, addresses completed and credit card details entered, the 'Checkout' button does not work. The page just refreshes with no comment on whether the purchase has been successful or otherwise. Having received no confirmation emails I can only assume the purchases failed (at least I hope they did or I ordered 50 kits!). After many attempts I found a workaround by going through Paypal.

The third problem is with the 'Contact Us' page on shop.ritter . I tried to use this to explain our problem but the 'Send' button exhibits the same problem as the 'Checkout' button - nothing happens.

I hope that helps you isolate the problem. I'm happy to try things from here if it help you make a diagnosis.

Cheers,
    James

Hi and44 !
    Norwich is my old stomping ground. I used to engineer at The Maddermarket. What with Raoul it seems UK kemper use owes a lot to East Anglia... I guess its closest to Germany.
    I bought your Grand Finale pack a couple of days ago. I also schnaffled the Oasis pack for old school guilty pleasures. I don't know much about profiling yet but I know what sounds good. Great work. Thanks!

Perfect sense...and the only real weakness of the system I've come across so far. But in this case the Kemper is only a victim of it's own brilliance. I can certainly see how a mode to separate the stomp section from the slots would be useful, especially when using a remote in a live situation.
    Cheers.

Thanks flyingheelhook. I'm perhaps jumping the gun by putting the world to rights this early on. I dare say there are plenty of existing and effective solutions to my little quandary. Currently exploring the 'Lock'.
    James

Hi Everyone,
    Several of you have been very helpful already in helping me get my head around the brave new world of Kemper, but I thought I ought to say an official Hello!
    I have the Powerhead with remote and am currently setting up my first proper performances with the Rig Manager, having blissfully explored the browse mode for the last few days. Its all so good I've forgotten about meal times and the fact I have a girlfriend I really should talk to from time to time.
    I've only played through headphones thus far and its the first time I've ever enjoyed doing so. I've ordered on of KPA's Camper kits so should be live and loud in a couple of days.
    (If anyone from KPA / Ritter chimes in - your website is very glitchy from UK, to the point you may be losing custom. Let me know if you want any more details).
    Cheers,
    James

Hello Everyone,
    This is my first post so please forgive me if this has already been covered - just point me in the right direction.
    I was wondering if there was a quick way of assigning a stomp to all slots of a performance rather than have to assign the stomp for each slot independently.
    For example, my performance might have 3 slots for the clean, crunchy and distorted sounds of my amp. Can I put a Green Screamer in front of the lot as I would do in real life?
    Also, if I adjust the stomp in that performance can those changes be automatically be reflected across all slots?
    Thanks for your help.