2 Slots 1 Stomp?

• Hello Everyone,
    This is my first post so please forgive me if this has already been covered - just point me in the right direction.
    I was wondering if there was a quick way of assigning a stomp to all slots of a performance rather than have to assign the stomp for each slot independently.
    For example, my performance might have 3 slots for the clean, crunchy and distorted sounds of my amp. Can I put a Green Screamer in front of the lot as I would do in real life?
    Also, if I adjust the stomp in that performance can those changes be automatically be reflected across all slots?
    Thanks for your help.

• Thanks flyingheelhook. I'm perhaps jumping the gun by putting the world to rights this early on. I dare say there are plenty of existing and effective solutions to my little quandary. Currently exploring the 'Lock'.
    James

• Don't get me wrong - there are ways to work with the 'system' the way it is and there are strengths to it just as the noted weakness. For instance, if you tweak four individual stomps or effects to 'perfection' and save them out. You can bring them in to a rig and then save out the respective stomp or effects set up as a preset. Then, any time you need that preset, you can just load it into that rig (performance slot, whatever). Thats powerful and can save you a lot of time once you have them 'perfect'. The weakness is if you tweak one or more of the stomps or effects, then you have to go through the whole process all over saving a new preset, and bringing that into all of your rigs. Hopefully that makes sense.

• Perfect sense...and the only real weakness of the system I've come across so far. But in this case the Kemper is only a victim of it's own brilliance. I can certainly see how a mode to separate the stomp section from the slots would be useful, especially when using a remote in a live situation.
    Cheers.