Posts by AllyDonald

Fantastic update, personally my fave is the ability to assign the tap, looper and tuner switches to nearly anything. Just one thing I noticed doing this though. I switched my looper to engage stomp x and when it does the led that indicates looper function remains off. Might be a good call to assign the led to light up when engaging whatever you have it assigned to. Rather that just off all the time?

I am having issues with the effects loop as well. its almost as if no signal is coming through the effects loop I am trying to put my strymon timeline in the effects loop

Hey Waitsmd,

Like Vibracroce said, you'l need to have "Effects loop" Toggled as an active effect in the effects section. Now you can do this two ways but both are very different. If you place it in the stomp section you will be placing the Delay before the Amp section or "Pre amp" Section and it means your delay signal will be going through the "Pre amp" Phase if you will. This can work for some effects but not time based effects like your delays and mods. (Unless this is what you're looking for) If you instead use the X slot in the effects section it puts the Timeline after the "Pre amp" Section along with the delay already available or reverb. When doing this just go as if you were selecting an effect to put in the X slot and look for Mono Loop (Or Stereo If You want that) and you should find it works. and will be nice and clean in comparison to the stomp section or straight before the input of the amp. Just remember to save it to the profile or patch you're using or you'l have to repeat that step a few times and might findyourself wondering why you have no signal at a gig which I've shamefully done haha.

Long answer I know and you've probably done all that and it's a deeper issue but I thought I'd be a little OTT and basic because I had this issue recently and I couldn't find an easy explination. Although this thread deals with a different issue, it might affect you too. I find the level running out my effects send into my delay and back into my return is too hot causing the Delay to clip. The strymons are clever pedals though so I doubt you'l have this issue. But if you do let us know because I don't think this problem is just with the line 6 M series :)

Ally

I have a M5 here and no issues using it in the loop.

Hey Don, could you set it up with a nice slap back for country (Through a mono Loop in the Effects X section) and use it with a slightly driven but still nice clean sound on the kemper, A Dr.Z wreck or something and let me know how it goes? Maybe the M5 runs a little differently. I have the M9 and it's a little differently wired up compared to the M13.

Cheers man!

Well initiating the flash did not work.
    Main output > pedal input > pedal output > audio interface works flawlessly.
    -10db in amp/cab works.
    Kemper FX loop send > External volume pedal > pedal > FX loop return works.
    *Scratching my head here*
    Those…

Hey Vertigo13, Did anything eventually work? I think more pedals are sensitive than they think.. Because My line 6 m13 is just in no way sounding as good as it used to and I'm getting a lot of clipping using it through the effects loop.
    I can't imagine it would be hard to include the -10Db in a Firmware update?