Posts by DML

Ich spiele auch in einem coverband aber brauche nur 5 Profiles: ein Fender Twin für clean, ein Morgan AC20 für ein bischen drive, mein eigenen Mesa Triple Recto profiles für crunch und lead, ein Diezel VH4 nur für Rammstein. Das war es.
    Das Publikum ist es doch kaum egal entweder Ich ein Vox oder meiner Morgan profile benütze. Aber den dotted 1/8 muss natürlich da sein!!
    Für monitoring brauche Ich nur in-Ears: Ultimate Ears UE11PRO, der Kemper geht gleich zum P.A.
    Mit de Remote kann Ich Effecten ein und aus schalten, wie chorus und phaser.

The answer is simple: Kemper is not a casebuilder. There are a lot of companies out there that can make cases the way you like, even cheaper than if Kemper would build them. You know why? These casebuilders have the machines and know how how to make cases. Kemper not. It is not in their interest. If it would, they already had some case solutions for all Access synths. But they don't.

For instance Thomann has already two ready made cases for the Toaster (+ Remote).

I suppose Kemper should design, in the future, a solid hard case for their products, for touring. Thats also an opportunity to make money ...... lol (The hard part was to design the Kemper after all , that was rocket science, but a hard case... LOL ) ;)

Why should they do that? If you want that, please buy a Kemper Rack and a 19" Rack that fits your needs!

Hey DML, I am using Shure SE315 IEM's...
    I started out with a very cheap pair and noticed a huge difference in these, they're superb, although there are probably better ones… Any ideas?

I'm using Ultimate Ears UE11pro (for now). That's a huge difference from universal fit in-Ears like your Shure SE's.
    After the holidays I'm going to order Westone ES50's.

I've had the original Kemper Bag and sold it a bit later. Yes, it houses the Kemper and Remote but you have to put some kind of protection between the two of them if you don't want scratches.
    The side pockets are very flimsy, one of the came loose after some time.

A few weeks ago I bought the Thomann branded Kemper bag and Remote bag. The two of them are cheaper than one original Kemper bag, both the Toaster and the Remote are better protected, the overall stitching is much better, side bags are more sturdy, and so on.

An overall 3db volume boost for me is enough for a Lead sound. The difference in volume between rhythm and lead is big enough and by far acceptable with my in-Ears.

Since a couple of weeks I've got an issue with my Remote. After starting up (in Performance mode), the Remote restarts after about three hours.
    I've noticed furthermore that the brightness of the led-screen isn't that bright anymore. I've got two identical set ups: one Kemper 19" + Remote (my home and rehearsel rig) and one Kemper 19" + Remote (my live rig).
    For now I have a workaround: after two live sets, I turn off and on my Kemper, between sets. But that's not a final solution. Any suggestions before opening a ticket?

Of course it works. A simple double footswitch will cost € 15,- and works the same as the Kemper. But the Kemper footswitch costs € 75,- so you've spend a lot of money for a very simple, cheap "device".

OMG!! I don't even care if the tempo led is blinking in sync or not!! The most important thing to me is that the delay is in sync. For that I need my ears and my foot, not my eyes. To me the tempo led is only an indicator that tap tempo is engaged.
    When a typical tap tempo song starts, I don't first look if the tempo is in sync. No, I'll start tapping with my foot right away. That's enough for me and it's enough for the delay to stay in sync.

Why didn't you buy a Kemper Rack in the first place?