Posts by memphislim

Burkhard, it would not be that hard to then ask the question: "Overwrite or Move to New location?" It could work if programmed correctly. So, I'm not missing anything, there is no way to do unless the complete back up and restore? I don't like that option because there are settings and such for home that I don't need/want on my road unit and vice versa.

I can see how to do this with the RM but is there a way via USB? If not, there should be. Possibly in future update? I have two Kempers and I'd like to export Perfomances from one to the other with out having to hook both to a computer like I do Rigs.

I like the new multi volume readout when you adjust the master volume but I'd still like to know the exact number I'm at. That is more important to me than the comparative format that now shows. Is there a way to do both?

I do store them. I store everything both for the club and the particular guitars I have. I play a lot of new clubs, bring different guitars and the bass player is always either at a different level or EQ which changes the way my sound comes through to my ears. I also find if temperature changes much it alters my sound so I'm always fiddling here and there, fine tuning the way my pedal steel sounds. It's a rare occasion that I don't have to tweak my output EQ. .

When changing a stomp, it would be great if the selection you first see when changing is part of the same group of the previous "save". If I want to change the EQ I have saved to stomp A, I have start at the beginning of the list and scroll all the way to the EQ's to choose. How about when changing, the list starts from where the present selection sits in the list and being able to change sequentially to others around it first? So to change from one DIST to another would be one or two clicks away instead of scroll through the hole list of stomps?

When Saving a stomp it would be nice to have a "overwrite" and a "new" function so you don't have to constantly figure out or rename and then delete the old preset if you make small changes to one.

Fix the auto load function so it stays off when changing stomps. Now it's only good till next boot.

When changing the settings in the Output EQ section, it would be nice if the numbers popped up real big so you don't have to squint, bend over and get close to the display to see what you're doing. THese are the most adjusted Parameters during a live gig for me and I really need them bigger, they are so small right now.