Posts by JamJuice77

Did you check if your user credential in preferences > Rig Exchange test ok?

Dude! I just tried the test, which worked and then "check for software updates". For the first time ever, I got a response! "This software is up-to-date." I've never had a response before so I'm hopeful it's now working! Thank you!!!

I know this isn’t really helpful but I can count on one hand the number of time where I have had any sort of problem updating. Everything seems to locate and sync properly first time (or occasionally second time). Are you on Windows or Mac? I’m a Mac user with Powered Toaster so maybe the issues are related to OS or Kemper model?

I'm on a Mac. I've updated everything via USB so I'm completely to to date and everything syncs as expected.

Thanks for the tip! I had the second most recent version of RM installed. Updating the profiler didn't work so I installed the latest RM. I've never been able to update the profiler from RM. Annoyingly, this has been going on for a few years.

Hi there,

Has anyone experienced Rig Manager not updating the Kemper? When I open RM I get "Your PROFILER needs an update. Rig Manager will search for a newer software version online. This might take a couple of minutes to arrive. Profiler 8.1.0 or higher is required." RM disconnects from the profiler but noting else happens. I've never been able to get this to work regardless of which version I'm using. I've updated the profiler via USB which works fine. (The new Fuzz pedals are AMAZING!) The profiler syncs with the RM too. Just won't update.

"Thousands of users have successfully uopdated." was the only support offered from Kemper. Disappointing for such an experience piece of gear.

Anyone have any idea what I can try to get Rig Manager to update the Kemper?

Thanks!

Hi again - more testing shows me the SPDIF KPA recording is behind the DI. How can I fix this issue? One way i've read about might be to split the SPDIF (left channel DI, right channel amped). Would that be the best work around?

Thanks.

Hi there - Been recording with the KPA for a while now and really enjoying it.

My question is:

I have been recording the KPA SPDIF into UA Apollo and I have the main outs as Gtr & Processing which goes through an outboard preamp and into the Apollo. I'm currently using the direct out send for my effect loop. The issue I'm having is the two recorded tracks are not in sync and I have to manually adjust them to be in unison. What can I do differently to avoid this latency other than not using SPDIF?

Thanks!
    Jam.

Hi,

I'm pretty new to the Kemper but finally getting to grips with it and it rules! I have a Mission EP-1 KP and a basic momentary pedal set to Tap Tempo. My question is - can i add another expression pedal without buying the Remote? I'd like to have volume, tap tempo and a morph pedal for things like Delay mix, gain control... I realise I could do this by adding a volume pedal before the Kemper but wondered if it can be done entirey by the Kemper itself.

Thanks a lot.