Posts by Ibot39

...the features, we've envisioned for the first version are completely implemented...

So that means when the editor finally arrives some time in the future, it will NOT cover all available functions (what most people will expect from an editor in the year 2019 or 2020) from the start?

I'm hoping the editor enables me to edit all of the parameters of every effect, not just some of them.

I can vaguely remember, that in a NAMM video they explained that the editor does NOT cover all possible functions.

I really hope I am wrong or they changed their mind and take the editor serious. Would be a missed change otherwise.

But there are useful ToastME functions, I am afraid we will not see on the official editor (looper with precount for example).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

hi everyone, im a quite new user of kemper profiler stage. I'm having a hard times finding right profiles for my musicman cutlass and my gibson lp standard when playing with my band onstage. It's a 9 pieces band with 1 piano, 1 synth, loud drums, slapping bass, percussions, 3 vocals. I'm happy with my sound when i'm using my 2 fender teles : american original and american deluxe. But it doesn't sounds right yet with my cutlass and les paul. Anyone having experience with cutlass and les paul?

Too little info! What exactly are the problems?

Cutlass hss or sss? The cutlass is a bright sounding guitar and the LP Standard is a completely different beast (different concept, woods, scale length, pickups....)! But you say you have problems with BOTH?!

Maybe G-Dog meant "soon" as in number of posts, not length of time. As soon as we hit 100 pages we'll all get an "Editor Unlocked" message.

The 100 page thing again...this is pure superstition!!!

...but you never know for sure, so...

Edit: Fuck, I am writing about superstition and my "Posts" counter hits 777 ... so much for that!

No, but you can bet that the Kemper 2 will have an editor...…:D:!:^^^^

Damn I was posting off topic intentionelly, so that this thread can be closed. And what did you do? Elegantly connecting it to the editor again ^^

A vicious circle...

The new OD's

The new ODs should have been available from day one. But do we really need them? When will Kemper release them? Is it there yet? Should be there yesterday. I NEED it! Any new info about release date?! Why so late? Missing better OD from the beginning. Delayed...wtf?! I think the Green Scream is great - don't need anything else. OD update will come anywhy. Was it announced? When will it come? Should be there last month. Still waiting for better OD. Kemper should focus on other things first imo. Just your opinion, majority wants it now! Any news from the mothership about an eventual release date? What takes so much time? Just use the green scream in the meantime. I don't need new OD. It WILL come sooooon.... :whistling:

Quick run through the packs - so far I like them very much!

The Triple Crown sounds very nice with the Neo Creamback. But what is wrong with some of the profiles of the Red/Hi channel? "Mes 3Krown50 17A", "Mes 3Krown50 19A" and "Mes 3Krown50 20A" for example sound weird and wobbling. I first thought some wah pedal is on or something.

The small Gibson GA-17RVT Scout sounds suprisingly mature - very good!

But for me the real winner is the VOX AC15c1 with Greenback. Tastes are different, but this is exactly what I like! The clean profile(s) work perfectly well with pedals too. This pack alone was worth the money for me - really good job :thumbup: