Posts by Ibot39

I kinda hate it...I have way too many awesome amp choices now! :P

First you have to find out which are the "awesome" profiles - so let's test them one after the other :)
    I lately bought the Producer bundle and some other packs from Choptones - RM says 5593 profiles. So let's say I only hit some chords for 3 minutes every time: Makes 16779 minutes, nearly 280 hours !!! Only Choptones's profiles, no tweaking done.

In reality, I stuck on the first good profile for hours. Hours of pure fun, I have to say. What a luxury problem we Kemper people have :D

Hi everyone,

I own the Kemper for 4 months - it changed everything. I was a sceptic, but after trying out numbers of amps, annoying issues with reliability and bad luck with some established brands I gave it a try. I am so glad I did!!
    Acclimatization was faster than I ever thought (yesterday I plugged my cable into one of my remaining "real" amps and it felt kind of weird :) ). The Kemper amp and the growing number of awesome profiles is a dream come true - never expected to have the TONE (in big letters) of so many great "amps" in my little "homestudio". I remember, that first time I played the Diaz CD100 profiles from MBritt with my Gold Top I almost cried - not joking here.

This forum - which means YOU ALL - helped me so many times since I own this "blinking appartus" - priceless!!
    I am no "social media" guy, I have no facebook nor did I ever wrote in a forum - believe it or not. So please excuse mistakes and give me a hint when needed.

Just wanna say thank you to Kemper staff for this great product and to the members of this forum for giving "that green monster" soul and life. Thanks!!

About me?

I love guitars and own some :whistling:

I love gear... and music (Amon Amarth, Beatles, Clapton, Danzig, Emperor, Fleetwood Mac, Genesis ...)

I am married (and yes i also told my wife that I can save so much money with the kemper - for not buying boutique amps, she would never allow me to buy anyway :) ).

What else comes to my mind?
    Using the Kemper extensivly with stomp boxes - works great and is fun.

I have bought many commercial profiles and realised, that you should give them a try on different days (in different moods) - I would have missed some really great profiles otherwise.

And now I will try the new Choptones Boogie IIC+ Pack - 281 profiles ...ahhh my wife is calling ...