Posts by Snicir

Thanks to you all for the nice recommendations!

I recently found out about "Tiny Desk" concerts, they make quality video recordings of bands/artists playing in a small room. I don't know the context exactly but there is some nice music on that site. Very intimate concerts since the room is so small. Here is a four piece band from Mali, Songhoy Blues: http://www.npr.org/event/music/422880725/songhoy-blues

On the topic of music from Mali I must mention the album Toumani & Sidiki which sounds fantastic to me. The first song of the album:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's a nice track! I also listened to your album on Spotify, it's inspiring that you recorded it in your living room. All the other instruments as well?

In the KPA specs it is stated for expressionpedals: 10kOhm min, 100kOhm max impedance. I am replacing a broken potentiometer in an old pedal and would like your advice on which pot to use. The range of 10-100kOhm is quite large, do all of those values work equally well? What about other musical equipment, is there some sort of standard pot that I can pick to increase chances of using the same pedal with other equipment? Do I need to care about the traversed angle of the pot? Thanks!

Hello everybody!

I got the toaster KPA last year and have had a good year with very enjoyable guitar playing. Have played since about ten years but only last year really entered the universe of tone. This new dimension to the instrument has affected my playing quite much and while I always spent a fair share of time with the guitar it has at least doubled since I got the Kemper.

With the availability of great sounds very different from the ones I was used to, it has also boosted my interest in learning other styles.

I have already found a lot of nice rigs and good information on this very helpful forum, thanks for that! ^^