Posts by Steinmetzify

Headphone amp in the Kemper is way better than the headphone amp in that interface, man. Just saying...I've read complaints like yours from Focusrite owners for a while....even up to and including the 18i20, the big $600 one with all the I/O.

I remember a problem like this when I first got my Kemper, there was a thread somewhere that gave me some tips on matching up volumes and whatnot in the Kemper; I'll see if I can dig it up.

I'd want to say check your main outs volumes and headphone out volumes, it might be hitting the headphone out way harder than the main outs are hitting your interface...see if you can match those up.

Glad you got it working RayRay man.....been following this saga over on TGP and glad to see it's over.

For the interface deal....I know it was a pain in the dick for you, but I actually like having a separate interface instead of having it built in like the Fractal....I had the II and was thinking on the III like we discussed, but as far as peripherals go, I like being able to have a separate product, with manuals and software and all of it; one of the things I actually didn't like about the II was that I didn't think the interface sounded that good compared to my Apogee stuff. I like having separate controls, Dim features, meter clearing etc just on the unit itself, I don't want to deep dive into a built in interface and deal with that.

Hoping that RME shows up and these things kick ass together, post back and let us know! I think once you get the workflow down you're going to be pretty amazed and what you end up with is gonna send that III packing back to Fractal land lol

Dude you always do killer clips but this is prob the best I’ve heard from you Locrain

What does the Shaper pedal do?

Ashamed to say I barely use the FX in this thing; when I started recording I used to use delay as a crutch when playing/double tracking and I got a shit ton of heat for it from guys that know, so I’ve stayed away from FX for the last few years...

Profiles sound great Tim! deadpan

Yeah....this is a good one...SFG Marshall cab R with the Brown channel, Recto cab L with the Shark channel. These go in the recording folder for sure.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Doubled this with the Snorkler. Dig it. Got a little arty in the beginning, but I had the day off and was bored lol

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just want it out there. If you’re into any type of metal these profiles are fantastic.

I’ve bought 5-6 packs (I’d have to check to be sure), everything from modded Marshalls to Bogners to stock Mesa, and they’re just friggin great.

I don’t know Jason outside of the forums, never spoken to him before I started buying profiles. I have no skin in this game other than to get people that want good tones to check these guys out.

I’ve bought from reputable vendors before, numerous types of amps. To my ears these are the best fit for me.

IIC+ plus pack is ready and will be made available tomorrow for purchase. 25 dollars introductory/direct price, 30 if you buy on Ebay due to fees.

If anyone wants to send funds now they can but I will not be sending out the IIC+ profile packs till tomorrow afternoon or early evening.

I will start a new thread describing the pack and everything you get and how we did it.

Nice man, can’t wait to see how this sounds with your other stuff!

Cash crunch right now, I’ll try and pick it up next week. Any of you guys that get it chuck up a clip!

We will probably do a profile of this setup sans effects:

External Content www.youtube.com

Oh shiiii it’s coming!