Posts by charlie 2001

Problem solved.

I did have the minimum windows 10 with 1703. I had not done all of the windows updates for the Dell. I let it do all of the windows updates. Now the Kemper is shown as an audio device and working.

Bottom line. Do your updates. Peace

USB audio is not working. Just upgraded to rig manager 3.4.32 and OS_9.0.5.45603. Using windows 10 Home edition. Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series.

Rig manager does connect to the Kemper toaster. I can't get the USB audio to send anything to or from the Kemper. Device manager in windows shows the Kemper as an audio device and says that it is working properly.I have tried to play just play a mp3 music file from windows.I have tried every setting that I can think of in the Kemper, in rig manager. The Kemper does show up as an audio device but gives an error anytime that I try to hit play . Any idea of a setting that could be wrong . I downloaded ASIO4all 2.14 and 2.15 and tried them both. I borrowed an older laptop with windows 10. It connected to the Kemper just fine and played mp3 files. I Have rebooted between trying things. The next thing that I will try is updating my windows USB driver in the dell. The Kemper does show as a device using the windows driver but doesn't work.Thanks for any help.

Mine will connect to rig manager. That part is good,but the USB audio won't do anything. I feel your pain. It is frustrating when things don't work. Not sure if it is your problem but I made sure that I had windows 10 build 1703. I did but mine still has no USB audio. Good luck

USB audio is not working. Just upgraded to rig manager 3.4.32 and OS_9.0.5.45603. Using windows 10 Home edition. Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series.

Rig manager does connect to the Kemper toaster. I can't get the USB audio to send anything to or from the Kemper. Device manager in windows shows the Kemper as an audio device and says that it is working properly.I have tried to play and record audio to reaper, acid pro 4.0 and just play a mp3 music file from windows.I have tried every setting that I can think of in the Kemper, in rig manager and the options in reaper and acid. The Kemper does show up as an audio device but gives an error anytime that I try to hit play in any of the above softwares. Any idea of a setting that could be wrong in the Kemper USB section or what settings to start with in reaper or acid? I downloaded ASIO4all 2.14 and 2.15 and tried them both. Have rebooted between trying things. The next thing that I will try is updating my windows USB driver. The Kemper does show as a device using the windows driver but doesn't work.Thanks for any help.

I have been making profiles for a few months now. I have made several hundred. I am learning.
    I have uploaded a few and am asking for some feedback about them.
    My profiles include CRP in the title. This is my author name.
    Please try some of my CRP profiles and let me know what you think about them .
    Thanks Charlie :)

Hello. :) This is my first post. Sorry if i get it in the wrong thread or do something wrong,

I have a few questions and observations about using the kemper. My uploaded profiles start with CRP. That is my kemper author name also.

1: I have noticed that profiles sound good or bad depending on what you use to monitor them.For example I have a pair of yamaha hs8 monitors. I was using them to make several profiles.A lot of those profiles sound thin to me when I listen to them thru another system. Mainly I notice a lack of bass and fullness on other speakers . I try to be aware of that fact as i make new profiles. How can I tell if I am getting too much or too little low end on my profiles?

2: If I upload some of my profiles how do I know if they are usable to other people or if they are bad?

How can I get some feedback as to how they sound to other users? I would appreciate any help.

3: Finally I have really noticed that profiles sound totally different played at low volume levels than they do at live band level. I understand that it has to do with how our ears work. I get that. Should I make different profiles for live vs low level practice vs recording situations? Is this practical?