Solved Help Problems with USB audio and windows 10

• USB audio is not working. Just upgraded to rig manager 3.4.32 and OS_9.0.5.45603. Using windows 10 Home edition. Dell Inspiron 15 3000 series.

Rig manager does connect to the Kemper toaster. I can't get the USB audio to send anything to or from the Kemper. Device manager in windows shows the Kemper as an audio device and says that it is working properly.I have tried to play and record audio to reaper, acid pro 4.0 and just play a mp3 music file from windows.I have tried every setting that I can think of in the Kemper, in rig manager and the options in reaper and acid. The Kemper does show up as an audio device but gives an error anytime that I try to hit play in any of the above softwares. Any idea of a setting that could be wrong in the Kemper USB section or what settings to start with in reaper or acid? I downloaded ASIO4all 2.14 and 2.15 and tried them both. Have rebooted between trying things. The next thing that I will try is updating my windows USB driver. The Kemper does show as a device using the windows driver but doesn't work.Thanks for any help.

• Are there multiple entries in the windows device manager for the Kemper? Mine shows as game port two times as Kemper and also as profiler. Then two times as audio device profiler on both instances. But there is no audio going to or from the Kemper.

• Have you checked Windows System Settings at "Sound", if the PROFILER is selected as audio inoput and output device?

You can click at the loudspeaker symbol at the lower right corner, then at the arrow to select the audio output device.