Posts by metalloony

Hi everyone ! Here's an exemple of our ORANGE Tiny Terror with a gospel choir. ;)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This small Koch StudioTone20 is unfairly not well known but is extremely versatile. With its fat but yet defined distorded channel, it can accommodate at ease either 60's/70's rock, reggae, pop-rock or even blues... The clean channel is pristine with an extra bit of character that makes it unique. Plus, this head has this ability to make every pedal you plug in shine. Captured on 2 cabs with not less than 5 mics each time, this Kemper profiles pack enables you to have the very best of this amp at home.

https://www.totastudio.com/produit/koch-studiotone-20-kemper-profiles

Hi everyone,

I am facing the same issue : impossible to rate a rig with Rig Manager (in the Rig Exchange), even if I preview it. I can put stars from my Kemper, but nothing changes on the Rig Manager... :/

Djent fans here ? I started profiling a VST you might like.

I tried to recreated the tones of the JST Toneforge Misha mansoor plugin :) i do some more soon but here are the first ones

some are d.i. and some studio https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1d1…741OaLau2vfbai0UK3Na?dl=0

and don't forget it you like it get the original too! The plugin has soooo many options it is impossible to profile them all

By the way Bommel, if you're a dent fan, perhaps you know the french band Kadinja. They were at the '19 NAMM on the Vola stand, playing on Kempers, using our 5150 profiles ;)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Oups... Ok, my bad ! I didn't know that...

Well, actually the 4 profiles of our free pack are available in the Rig Manager (TOTA Studio) ;) So no need to fill the form !

Sorry for that mistake !

And for those of you who don't talk fluent french, here are the steps to follow :

1) follow the link

2) click on the green button on the right (it's "add to the basket")

3) click on the right of the blue line which appears

4) click on the green button below

5) fill in the informations needed then click on the green button

6) then, for the last time, click on the green button

;)

No need to do all this : you can find the four profile in the Rig Manager at TOTA Studio !

Oh ok !

We'll think about it ;)

In the meantime :

1) follow the link

2) click on the green button on the right (it's "add to the basket")

3) click on the right of the blue line which appears

4) click on the green button below

5) fill in the informations needed then click on the green button

6) then, for the last time, click on the green button

;)

Hi guys,

The first video I can give you is this one : Kadinja at the 2019 NAMM. They are using one of our 5150 preset.

Hi everyone !

Let me introduite you to the TOTA's Kemper Profiles.

Made from a selection of great amplifiers captured by the best and/or the most used microphones (U87, SM57, C12, M88, 4038...) through some amazing pre-amps, then refined with great care using multiple guitars, these profiles are unbelievably deep. Perfect to record or to bring on stage the quality of a professional studio.

https://www.totastudio.com/boutique/

Un p'tit nouveau dans la course ! Et pas dégueu ! ;)

Hi everyone,

Since the early days I got my KPA I'm wondering about this stomp, "Vinyl Stop Pedal". I never succeeded at getting anything from it. I really mean ANYTHING !... It doesn't seem to do anything... Does anyone have an experience with it ?... :/:/:/:/

Hi everyone,

I've just notice something : in the Performance mode, inside the square on the left, I used to see the MIDI Program and Bank numbers. But with the Remote plugged in, these informations disappear (and reappear when I remove the remote). Does that mean there's some kind of conflict between a MIDI signal sent to the Kemper and the Remote (I ask because I've just completely lost any MIDI communication between my KPA and my sound card... Remote plugged in or not) ?...