Posts by balazs

I haven't been active here lately but here's some good synthwave:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

+1 "good old" Dirty Loops:

Many of my rigs are based on a Mesa Boogie Mark V and it would be great to access the EQ unit of this amp as it is quite unique.

I'm sure this was discussed in another topic too but I'm responding to your comment this time: not only the Mark V but also many other popular amplifiers are not among the available options, I hope this will change soon, because the people would require them. More Peavey, more Mesa, Engl, Diezel, more Orange, Driftwood, MLC, maybe some modded/custom stuff.

Mr. Mister cover. (Of course the original is the best.)

A great band from New Zealand. I don't think they are active anymore.

Simply perfect hard rock from the Daisies:

Like many others, I’ve been watching the long-awaited 4th season of Stranger Things in recent days. Anyone who is attached to the 80s because of the nostalgia of their childhood/youth or just because of their taste (music, film, games, etc.) probably knows what I’m talking about. The creators always paid attention to what kind of music would sound in this series and it was no different now.

These were my favorites:

(Perry's lines in the trailer)

A sad day. I’m one of those who later rediscovered Mode for themselves, because when I first encountered their music, my taste for guitar-based music (mostly rock / metal) was so strong that I just looked at them as a “weird music video-making formation”. This obviously changed later because they deserve to be so popular. My favorite era of the band is from the late 80s to the mid 90s.

His infamous ex-wife said she left because all he did was play guitar all day with a "bunch of old guys". That's how you know he is a genuine guitarist. ;)

8)

I don’t want to off but lately it’s pretty hard to avoid running into the Johnny / Amber lawsuit on youtube and well ... I’ve seen and heard some interesting things. :S It also turned out to me that Johnny has a great sense of humor - real sarcastic, sometimes dark humor. Also, that he treats the people around him very humanely. And yeah, he’s consuming certain drugs in serious amounts, but hey, I don’t think anyone was really surprised by that.

It was uploaded back in 2016 and I realized at this point that Johnny wasn’t just posing with the instrument.

And this song was like Bowie writing it to him...

Hoki Toki I'm always learning something. :)

Some songs from '89 -'94

'89 (Taking on the World):

'92 (Gallus):

'94 (Swagger):