Posts by Yzman82

Xmas is early this year... Received this beautiful LTD EC-1000 in vintage black.
    I also ordered some Fishman Flunece Classics to replace the EMGs. But after some riffing im not quite sure if I should swap them, because the guitar sounds very tight and aggressive :evil:

I have the left handed version and Emgs sound great in this guitar in my opinion

Newbie question. Bam200 Otw to run my 2x12 celestion century vintage loaded cab (still waiting for powered kabinet). What is the consensus on the Kemper master volume and the bam200 volume settings ? Max out the Kemper MV and use the bam200 volume control ? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I’m looking at installing a kone into a Traynor YGL-2 and using it as a power amp for my Kemper until the powered kabinet is released. It’s semi open back but I’m sure it will still sound amazing. Question is, how does the kone stand up without the Kemper ? Will it sound ok if I wanted to use the Traynor Preamp through the kone or is it not suitable without the Kemper ? Any experience would be much appreciated.

Maybe a power disturbance ? I had similar issues with powerline Ethernet adapters. It was less pronounced when on a separate electrical circuit and of course totally went away once the adapters were unplugged.

Bit of A basic question but wondering how everyone goes about editing a profile while not changing the original ? I’ve Had the Kemper for a while and mainly used profiles as is but been getting good results on the couple I’ve tweaked. I don’t want to lose my originals. Any help would be appreciated

Thank you very much Howard. I will try these to start and report back. I will also let you know as I experiment and settle on settings going forward. I have a Cerwin Vega powered speaker and a line 6 firehawk 1500, the firehawk sounds good and the Cerwin Vega is ok. I wanted to experiment with a guitar speaker and heard good things about the Mustang. I’m waiting for the powered Kemper Cabinet but I am also excited for feedback on the non-powered release.

I recently picked up a mustang 3 ver.2 and want to run my non-powered Kemper through the effects loop return. I read the mustang 3 ver.2 firmware 2.1 already has the loop set to post preamp so that should be fine. Any recommendations on volume settings on both devices or any other tips that could help get the best amp in the room sound possible ? Thanks in advance.

Lefty Dean Z Black Gold I recently picked up used for a good price. Apparently 1 of 12 left handed. I’m really surprised by the quality and craftsmanship of this guitar. Looks way better in person ! This plays as well as any guitar I own and since I changed out the dean pickups for gold EMG’s, it sounds as good too. Korean made guitars are great value for the price from my experience.

Kemper kart !! Haven’t got around to painting the cart yet but planning on painting it to the Kemper colour scheme. I live in a single level home so this mobile rig can go anywhere in the house and keep me out of trouble with the wife ! Firehawk 1500 on the top with non powered toaster in the middle and the remote, and two expression pedals on the bottom level. The cart has a built in power bar so I leave everything plugged in and when I’m ready to play it’s only pull out the pedals/remote, plug in the power bar and power on the firehawk and Kemper. Quick and easy way to practice if you don’t have room to leave it permanently setup. I use a acer surface tablet type laptop with the new editor which also keeps it mobile. Love my Kemper and love the new editor.

Thanks G String, these updates go along way ! I’d also like to thank the whole Kemper team for all the their hard work. Kemper really is the gift that keeps on giving.

I’ve had unwanted noise from power line ethernet adapters. I’ve experienced noise when using Kemper and firehawk 1500 on the same circuit as the adapters and it intensified with with increase in gain. It’s a long shot but worth checking if you have power line ethernet adapters

Odds are you have already done this but when I first got my Kemper head I thought I’d leave the plastic film on the screen as added protection. I had problems reading the screen too, took it off and hadn’t had a prolem since.