Posts by andrezuppe

Yes, probably.

If you guys find some obscure speakers on your attic, that are worth being brought back to live, give us a note!

Hi Chris, got two marshall 1912... if you plan to add those imprints one day, this cab model has "Celestion G12B 150" inside (very good bass response) , It would be great for me to swap the speakers with 2 kemper kones!

Bye

Andrea

About the Kemper Kone, one thing is not clear to me. if we got 16 types of cone to choose, will they change According to the profiles (so they are stored in some way with the profiles) or if I will switch between profiles (and consequently maybe differnt amp models that require another type of cone) the model will not change?

Being it an option into the Output section, I am afraid we can choose only one cone that will reamin the same for all profiles, so If I want to change from a v30 on a marshall afd 100 profile, I cannot expect to automatically switch (e.g.) on a greenback when I recall a silver jubilee profile.....

Bye

Andrea

Exactly! I might really like the sound coming from my guitar cab, but the PA is too bright, or boomy, or (ad infinitum). Having a few quality EQ options for the profile is awesome; but just as important is in the Cab section.

I wrote to the Kemper support suggest them to have a monitor out dedicated eq, but also stored into preset, but they cannot understand my point of view.

I think the solution to my answer is just the inverse (and simplest) thing: equalize only the FOH cabinet section apart from the real cabinet plugged in the Monitor out.

You have perfectly centered the issue. Boominess or bightenss compensation, between different rigs and cabs VS the ONLY ONE real cabinet we hook in our KPA).

+1!!!! Yes bring an Eq for better fine- sculpting the cab section!!!

(Also because the eq would be indipendent from the real cabinet on the monitor out and it would not affect this portion of the sound!)