Posts by marco97

hey guys.

Currently running a remote with my kemper for wet effects but going to introduce some midi for controlling the few things I use on the kemper as well as using the other pedals on my board.

Basically trying to work out a routing system so I can plug midi into the side of my board and have it link up to the midi pedal I'm thinking of purchasing. I haven't found a port yet that will work.

Does anyone know where I could get a port with two diagonal screw holes for the side of a pedalboard to keep everything tidy?

thanks!

Im selling my kemper remote and getting some pedals.

I am going to get the 2 kemper switch thing as I do find some things useful.

If I was to use a performance - is its function dependant on the performance.

For example if performance 1 has it set to turn on stomp a and stomp b, in performance 2 could I have it set to rig up and rig down?

Thanks!

There are two things that could be helpful with regards to Morphing.

1. that more than ones things could be morphed on their own. for example, two expression pedals with one rig, one expression pedal being reverb mix, and one delay mix for example, but these can be controlled seperately.

2. if I had an expression pedal controlling reverb mix (morphing) in all of my rigs on a performance, could I set it at 50% on the first rig, and then when I jump to rig two, the morph is already set to 50% and when I go back to rig one, it stays at 50%.

thanks.

The spillover feature is one that I would appreciate greatly. I find if im using a swell type rig, and then switch just after I have swelled to something that is less wet, the spillover does not work just as I want it to. It would be great if the reverb and delay of that rig, continues on in the background and fades out even when I have changed to another rig.

Thanks!