Morph settings

• There are two things that could be helpful with regards to Morphing.

1. that more than ones things could be morphed on their own. for example, two expression pedals with one rig, one expression pedal being reverb mix, and one delay mix for example, but these can be controlled seperately.

2. if I had an expression pedal controlling reverb mix (morphing) in all of my rigs on a performance, could I set it at 50% on the first rig, and then when I jump to rig two, the morph is already set to 50% and when I go back to rig one, it stays at 50%.

thanks.

• I have been asking for No.1 for nearly a year now!

It seems to be so obviously useful that it baffles my why it still isn’t available.

One of the responses I received about Two independent morphing controls was that it would be too confusing to keep track of them. While that “may” have been a valid concern in the past surely the new editor should make it easy to set up and view multiple morph “channels” - ie imagine being able to set morphing channels like midi channels. Nobody ever complained that they couldn’t understand what was happening when they controlled two different midi devices by setting them to different channels.