Posts by vicosti

DonPetersen I understand the request perfectly. I hate to waste a slot on an eq. There are only 4 slots pre stack. Many guitarists use eq in their chain to be able to go from one guitar too another. I have a strat that has steel frets. It is just a tad brighter than my other strats. Perfectly adjustable by eq. So i have to “waste” a slot. I have two parker fly guitars. A classic and a deluxe. Almost the same guitar, but the classic is more boxy sounding. Again i have to sacrifice a slot to iron out the differences.

The real problem here is the 4 slot limitation IMO.

Thank you Kim_Olesen, I completely agree. I have saved input settings as preset (with different clean and distortion sense) for each guitar. It would be really helpful if I can also adjust the EQ at this place without the need to use a (locked) stomp slot.

I think the same 4 band EQ from the output section would be enough for me (and probably for the most). Regarding saving it per rig it should be like the clean and distortion sense. Global if you lock it, per rig if not.

Hi

I haven't found this request in the forum yet, so I start a new one.

I think it would be nice if we can have an EQ in the input section to be able to regulate the sound of the guitar pickups. I know about the Pre feature in the Amp EQ section, but it is not the same.

What do you think people?

Thank you.

Hi Kemper Engineers

Do you have a roadmap for the upcoming features (improvements, new stomps, effects etc.) which you can share with us?

Thank you for your incredible work!

Muss ich auch mal testen. Und was hast du für einen Imprint gewählt?

Habe das Kabinet gestern bekommen und getestet. Nach meinem Eindruck widerspricht das Konzept des Kabinet/Kone grundsätzlich dem des Profilers. Speaker-Imprints können nur global festgelegt werden, d.h. sie sind nicht mit einem Rig speicherbar. Die Zuhörer im Saal hören also meistens etwas anderes als ich auf der Bühne. Alle meine schönen und super abgestimmten Rigs klingen über das Kabinet völlig anders, meistens sehr höhenlastig und dünn, ziemlich egal mit welchem Imprint. Zwar kann ich mit dem 4-Band EQ für den Monitor-Out eine gewisse Korrektur vornehmen, aber die ist ja dann auch global wirksam, z.B. auch für Akusitk-Sounds ohne Speaker-Emulation. Da könnte man dann in diesem Rig zwar über einen EQ den Höhenverlust korrigieren; das wirkt sich dann wiedrum aber auch auf den PA-Sound aus - da beißt sich die Katze in den Schwanz.

Wenn ich mich auf einen Speaker festlegen muss, kann ich ja gleich einen entsprechenden Original-Amp auf die Bühne stellen und mir den Profiler sparen.

Fazit: das Kabinet geht zurück, ich bleibe bei meinen Heasdrush FRFR-Speakern, die für mich super klingen.

Aber irre ich mich oder sollte das Kabinet auch FRFR können? Also wie deine Headrush Box aber einfach mehr "amp-in-the-room"? :)

Thank you for your inputs.

Hi guys

Perhaps a strange idea, but has anyone ever tried to connect a non powered Kemper in the input of a clean amp (from monitor out)? Of course by disabling the cab simulation. How does it sound? :)

Can this be a solution when you don't want to buy a power amp and a cab but you have already an amp combo?