Posts by wharris

I'm got the kone and kemper power rack, really loving it so far. Only issue is delay and reverb aren't coming through the kone. I'm sure its a routing issue, but I'm not figuring it out. Any ideas?

Check settings in your Output Setting

I am using two Kempers: 1st is Stage, connected with MIDI and ¼" to Rack. Two different performances in same slot for both. MIDI UI is activated on KPA #1, Constant Latency activated on both. Scrolling through performances on KPA #1 (Stage) changes performance appropriately on each unit. The problem is that selecting a Rig on Stage (#1) activates the appropriate Rig on KPA #2 but it is the Morphed version of the KPA #2 profile (not the 1st/lower version as called up on KPA #1). Two additional clicks on the Rig Select button will change #2 down to the unmorphed rig, and additional clicks on the same Rig Select button will morph both KPAs properly. I am not sure why this happens or what I can do to correct it. Outputs and all else work as they should, and the sound of two Kempers blazing forth with complimentary amp profiles into their respective left and right speakers is something that everyone should experience if possible!

Any help regarding this will be much appreciated.

A few others have mentioned this on the other threads regarding pops on start up, but it would be great if we could have all outputs muted (or at least the option), on start up and shutdown. Maybe ckemper ?

Agree. Would like to see this feature added, if possible.

Any owner can confirm if the volume can be controlled at low level the same as with speakers with the same quality? . I mean only to play , not to record.

I would like to buy a cabinet for my room and i have to choose between this device or standard speakers. Thanks

My Kabinet sounds great at low levels. It really does sound like a guitar cabinet. The Kabinet is making me pretty unsatisfied with my Powercab Plus.

Just a question. With this cab, will I gain anything over using my current Headrush FRFR112 with my Powered Toaster?

In my brief experience with the Kabinet (arrived yesterday), YES. I think Kemper hit a huge home run with this product. Much better sound and feel than any FRFR I've ever used. When is the last time you achieved musical/harmonic feedback without using an amp with guitar speaker? This product rocks!

Using Mac OS 10.15.2

I cannot install the new RM Beta update. The message

“Rig_Manager_3_0_89_Public_Beta.pkg” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information."

appears after clicking on the download package.

Can morph parameters be edited in RM 3? I can't figure it out. Also, is there any type of user manual for this Beta? I am having a pretty difficult time figuring this program out. In all honesty, this program is unusable to me. I can't seem to create any performances with it, as any additions/changes seem to disappear into nothing, despite saving at every step, etc. I like the concept and the interface, but this is one of the least intuitive pieces of software I've ever worked with.

Yes, last used, But I have a specific setting for a Show with my band. It returns to last used, that doesn't have the proper output level FOH is expecting. I have to be exact as our whole IEM setup and FOH depends on recalled saved settings on the monitor and FOH boards. But if I go to a Saved output profile it doesn't recall All of those settings. Just some. Doesn't save "main output levels" those I have specifically set for the gig or if the power amp is on(which is exactly the same for every show). I have to change to that output setting then manually set the output level and turn the power amp on, if it was off in the last used setting. I think it should save All of the output parameters for a saved output setting. I go between three and I have to adjust the output levels and the power amp on/off.

Agree

I play live in a variety of venues and have output profiles saved (on Rack and Stage) that are specific to the requirements for each venue. I have learned (the hard way) that the Kemper does not boot up to the last used output profile. Is there anything regarding setup that I might be missing? I’ve only been using KPA for about a year, so I still consider myself a novice to some degree.

I play live in a variety of venues and have output profiles saved (on Rack and Stage) that are specific to the requirements for each venue. I have learned (the hard way) that the Kemper does not boot up to the last used output profile. Is there anything regarding setup that I might be missing? I’ve only been using KPA for about a year, so I still consider myself a novice to some degree.

I am one week in with the Kemper. Is it possible to change the KPA volume curve between logarithmic and linear? Does anyone know what the default setting is with the current firmware?