Posts by MPescuma

Hi Chack411, how did you fix the stage on the pedalboard?

Sorry but I am a little late to the party here, looking to attach the Stage to a pedalboard and add the expression pedal +2 other pedals I use (digitech Drop and FreqOut).

My questions are:

1 - how do you attach the stage to the pedalboard? Did you guys remove the "small feet" that came with the stage and use velcro?

2 - I guess this is obvious but never block the open ventilation on the back, correct?

Unfortunately in Brazil I only can order custom shop, so theres little option and i cannot "test" before buying.

If anyone from Brazil as well, accepting suggestions.

Thanks all and stay safe!!

I don't get the criticism. I want to record an acoustic guitar, I use a mic. If I want to play a whole gig with an acoustic, i take an acoustic. If i want to play a gig with a few sections where i need to swap quickly between, I'll use this.

It sounds really good to me. Definitely not like a world class acoustic guitar in the room but enough to service the song and please the audience.

This comment didn't get enough likes. I can't agree more to this.

I have played for 5 years with a Line6 Pod HD500X and got a lot of compliments from different audience members (musicians from different levels and non-musicians).

My upgrate to Kemper was only for my personal pleasure.

If we take the same into consideration, I would not record a world class album in a world class studio with an acoustic simulator - however - most of us "everyday joes" play in a bar with little to no regard on caring to our equipment. Happy to leave my acoustic at home for a decent simulation.

:)

Hi - no worries, that is why we have the forum!

Unfortunately the Kone won't work as a replacement.

FRFR "108" means it has 1 8" speaker, and the Kone is a 12" speaker.

Apart from that, the "rectangular shape" above the speaker is the tweeter. You'd be better off selling the Headrush cab and buying the Kemper one,

Hi all,

Have a Line6 POD since 2014 and just recently took the jump to Kemper Stage (refused to buy the head and pedal until Kemper released a floor version).

Still in the honeymoon phase with KPA, incredible piece of gear. I am getting marvelous and unbelievable tones from some of the commercial profilers mentioned on this forum.

Just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for their contribution to this incredible and friendly online community. I have learned so much regarding audio, guitars and amps in general just by reading this forum; also bought last year a DSR112 FRFR from Yamaha as I was decided to go full on digital.

:)

Hi all,

Looking to add a good pedalboard/case to protect the Kemper Stage and couple of pedals (Digitech Drop and Freqout), plus a Mission for Volume/Wah.

My question is, I am looking to replace the power chord for the stage for one similar with a 90 degree angled plug just to fit better in a pedalboard without forcing the plug connection.

Should I have any concerns when not using the original power source?

I am looking for the below specs:

Max voltage: 250 V
    Max A: 10 A ( i know kemper goes until 0,5A max, this worries me, but it seems thats the cable max power handling so it should not be an issue)

Has anyone done this before?

Really appreciate your thoughts on this.

Thanks

If none of the presets have the exact sound you need, you can modify the Manual and Resonance parameters of the one that is the closest to your desired sound.

MPescuma as others have already mentioned, the first step is to make sure you have downloaded the Wah presets from the link earlier in this thread. This includes settings for nearly every major wah ever made. If it isn't in the list and you have the original, or know someone who does you can make a sound file of it and send it to Don who will try to recreate the sound and add it to the preset list.

Thanks ! I did not download the patches yet, will give it a try today. Thank you for the tips on tweeking the settings as well.

Hey everyone - great thread.

I am new to Kemper but old to this forum, learned so much from reading the threads - even decided to buy a Yamaha DSR112 based on reviews on this forum for my old POD HD500X (won't even talk about the sound differences).

Anyway, does anyone have settings for a "darker" wah sound?

Looking for something like Petrucci/Wylde vibe for loads of gain.

Thank you vm